Stray Fawn Community

can I improve this in any way

Sky

please, is there any way I can improve this WC generator in the slightest? any bugs (please show a screenshot/cpoy+paste of the whole thing that you generated if you have a bug)? any new additions? I've spent a long time on this thing on the past and it's reallly fun even though I don't think anyone has ever even used it.

https://perchance.org/scxb21t03g

• Like 1

(I use your generator for NPC cats that I don't already know the appearance of)

I mean I don't think these descriptors make much sense "Her body type is intermediate. Her face type is intermediate."

did some work on it! Since I copied the pelt system from Renio, I hadn't looked it over, so I changed some things, mostly deleted parts that I didn't understand xD, but also added some things (and changed some other stuff so it would work right). I also changed a few other things.

• Eek! 1

This is kinda like JayStar:

Fernvalley is a shorthaired, average-built, average-height she-cat. She is lemon with white van markings and has dark green eyes. She is a warrior. She is shy and anxious, and is an extrovert. Fernvalley has a mate and 4 kits from one litter. Fernvalley's first catch was a rat, and her favorite prey is rat. She is the slowest cat in their Clan.

Additionally: Her ears are straight, normal sized and normally placed, tall, average width, and are otherwise normal. Her eyes are rounded almond-shaped and She has no eye abnormalities. Her body type is intermediate. Her face type is intermediate. She has a full tail. She does not have Munchkin legs. She is not polydactyl.