Stray Fawn Community

drawing nichelings...with a twist!

bostonlobstah

Opening this back up for ~3 more submissions from users who have not had the chance to have their nicheling humanified! Will be worked on tomorrow hopefully. Here’s the new form:

Nicheling name:

Screenshot:

Personality: 

As you can see I’ve left out the clothing and sona questions. Hopefully this will allow me more artistic freedom to make something completely on my own!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

Nicheling name: Sirela

Screenshot:

4B77A04A-DB93-4944-8F6B-663FDEE475F5.thumb.jpeg.f0cb01f917070d19e83d0ccf8b1902b7.jpeg

Personality: Very kind and caring, especially towards her husband Silver(she’s a wanderer I met while playing as Silver alone, I wanted to find more gals for him I guess.)

If I’m able to submit another Nicheling, then I might as well do this one, very curious about the derp snout! :3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

~3 more submissions from users who have not had the chance to have their nicheling humanified!

I read too fast like a bloody cheetah..

You know I had to. These are just so pretty!

Nicheling name: Ossen

Screenshot: ossen.thumb.png.14c9dcdbea41bed12dc0df9cd2f290f1.png

Personality: A bit shy, family oriented, berry gatherer, happy (is not aware how cruel the world can be), calm and friendly

• Paw up 1

!!!TADUK!!! MY MAN, MY LOVE

let me give you PICTURES

1488646799_WhatImIDoingWithMyLife.png.ae0cec51c9764b6bba24a0364e8a205a.png

MyLove.png.5836ebd93a4b8e1890e55774927c69f9.png

gTaduk.thumb.jpg.0691b8f709afb4a69ddeab8e81ec4c7b.jpg

Do you want me to send more? I have more. three more.

Name: take a wild guess (Hint: It's Taduk)

Screenshot: Already done B|

Personality: Sneaky peaky. He's my trickster/bug/glitch god so he likes to pull pranks.

More info: he's the trickster/bug/glitch god because he experienced my first bug: the leech glitch. So a leech on his shoulder constantly killing him :) is part of his design, but you can show that in some other way.

Edited by Taduk
for whatever reason there was an extra pic of Taduk
  • Haha 1
  • Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Taduk said:

!!!TADUK!!! MY MAN, MY LOVE

let me give you PICTURES

1488646799_WhatImIDoingWithMyLife.png.ae0cec51c9764b6bba24a0364e8a205a.png

MyLove.png.5836ebd93a4b8e1890e55774927c69f9.png

gTaduk.thumb.jpg.0691b8f709afb4a69ddeab8e81ec4c7b.jpg

Name: take a wild guess (Hint: It's Taduk)

Screenshot: Already done B|

Personality: Sneaky peaky. He's my trickster/bug/glitch god so he likes to pull pranks.

More info: he's the trickster/bug/glitch god because he experienced my first bug: the leech glitch. So a leech on his shoulder constantly killing him :) is part of his design, but you can show that in some other way.

TADUK.jpg

I was wanting to do Sikore...😔

Just now, Taduk said:

Sorry man :(

You hate me , you hate me , you hate me , she hates me , every one hates me because I'm Australian 

killmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillme

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Taduk said:

Hmmm...

"Do you want more? I have more, four more. Let me go get them"

"No! I'm good! This one's good..."

• Haha 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
43 minutes ago, Nugget10 said:

You hate me , you hate me , you hate me , she hates me , every one hates me because I'm Australian 

killmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillme

If you want, I won’t count my submission as a request RIGHT NOW, but maybe something for Magnolia to do later. :)

27 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

If you want, I won’t count my submission as a request RIGHT NOW, but maybe something for Magnolia to do later. :)

No, its my fault I'm Aussie...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
48 minutes ago, Nugget10 said:

No, its my fault I'm Aussie...

Please don’t hate yourself for being Australian... :( I actually really like Aussies and their ways! Even their accent too! :3

37 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Please don’t hate yourself for being Australian... :( I actually really like Aussies and their ways! Even their accent too! :3

I don't have a accent...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, Nugget10 said:

I don't have a accent...

I guess I take that part back but.. whatever you are or whoever you are, you are an amazing person! Nothing can take that away ^^

Guest SilverTheNicheling
9 hours ago, Magnolia said:

all together! (until more are added of course!)

1722357236_alltogether!.png.cc1ecf08f843c2b6fd759b8eb9054ac9.png

Can I just say that this picture is actually making me thinking that they’re all being paired up and Silver is the only guy that is polymous?(Silver gets Magnolia and Eve, Prince gets Melon, and Meringue gets Kosiana), and oddly enough it feels fitting..

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Can I just say that this picture is actually making me thinking that they’re all being paired up and Silver is the only guy that is polymous?(Silver gets Magnolia and Eve, Prince gets Melon, and Meringue gets Kosiana), and oddly enough it feels fitting..

You're right, it does look like that

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

I ship it

That happens a lot in Niche xD so it’s nothing new lol

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

*Gasp!* If there are slots open could you do Flower?

20190514154210_1.jpg.4ee7039b3d3955d2115c514fa71158b3.jpg

9 hours ago, Magnolia said:

Opening this back up for ~3 more submissions from users who have not had the chance to have their nicheling humanified! Will be worked on tomorrow hopefully. Here’s the new form:

Nicheling name:

Screenshot:

Personality: 

As you can see I’ve left out the clothing and sona questions. Hopefully this will allow me more artistic freedom to make something completely on my own!

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I just wanted to alternate it boy-girl-boy girl...I should have put Mags in the middle though because if you notice (and this is mere coincidence) the ones on the left face left and those on the right face right, but magnolia is facing the front.

Silver I can do your derp but I want to give others a chance to have art too so yours will be last (honestly have no idea how I will pull off a derpy girl? Braces? Lack thereof?) I hope you don’t mind :) 

I’m taking Ossen, Taduk and Flowermask for now. @Nugget10 stop beating yourself up, if you want to submit a form you can too! :D 

• Eek! 1