Stray Fawn Community

drawing nichelings...with a twist!

bostonlobstah

8 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

actually I thought these were just features not my features I'm actually literally like the opposite of that I just have him as my nichesona because... because.

that's okay. :) 

By 'sona' though I'm going to mean like, actually IS you in nicheling form, instead of just someone who you connect with/represents you.

Just now, Magnolia said:

that's okay. :) 

By 'sona' though I'm going to mean like, actually IS you in nicheling form, instead of just someone who you connect with/represents you.

oh
well Renio is that person and I didn't feel like putting into words the slob person I am
and because I always put Prince in front of me

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Magnolia said:

May I ask y’all to please fill out this form:

Nicheling name: Melon

Tail gene: (tail gene may affect character design) Medium

Personality: Eh. Cheerful?

Preferred clothing style/s: (photo from internet, drawing or general description) Jeans, owl with bananas t-shirt.

Are they your “nichesona?”: (yes/no) Yes.

If so, what are some features that YOU have (hair color, eye color etc): Dark brown eyes, black hair. Boring :_)

• Paw up 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

I can't tell if I imagine him as ginger because of his ginger spots or because all male characters that I don't remember/know the description for have ginger hair in my head

He has a ginger mane

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
9 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

Apologies if this is not an accurate depiction of the outfit you were thinging, @SilverTheNicheling...

Also I gave him some facial hair because in his nicheling form he looks like he's got some stubble XD

If you want his face clean shaved just lmk!

406728209_silverman.png.add6e188a8af592de5b9fdb2d7c23820.png

No.. oh my god... I LOVE IT WITH HIS BEARD!!! I WANNA KISS HIM!! THANK YOU MAGNOLIA! ❤️ I LUV IT!!!

And his outfit looks amazing! Regardless of what you give to him, as long as it has Silver vibes then I'm all cool with it! :) 

Guest SilverTheNicheling
23 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

FYI...she has a fluffy orange scarf that represents her heat body. It’s kinda odd but adds to her character. The bandage on her arm represents the deformed paw. :) 

Very well done Magnolia! I also noticed the fangs on the left represented Silver’s claw, which is supposed to reflect his assertive and dominant nature as a father, but then the heart on the right represents his nimble fingers, which reflect his calm and caring nature as a father, pretty much you’ve gotten a lot of what Silver is right, you’re an artist of beauty Magnolia! :D

Guest SilverTheNicheling
49 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

all together! (until more are added of course!)

1722357236_alltogether!.png.cc1ecf08f843c2b6fd759b8eb9054ac9.png

PERFECT!

2 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Very well done Magnolia! I also noticed the fangs on the left represented Silver’s claw, which is supposed to reflect his assertive and dominant nature as a father, but then the heart on the right represents his nimble fingers, which reflect his calm and caring nature as a father, pretty much you’ve gotten a lot of what Silver is right, you’re an artist of beauty Magnolia! :D

I didn’t even think of the claw and nimble fingers tbh but whoaaaa that totally works!?

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Magnolia said:

I didn’t even think of the claw and nimble fingers tbh but whoaaaa that totally works!?

It sure does! It’s even on the correct sides! :3