Stray Fawn Community

drawing nichelings...with a twist!

bostonlobstah

2 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Can I just say that this picture is actually making me thinking that they’re all being paired up and Silver is the only guy that is polymous?(Silver gets Magnolia and Eve, Prince gets Melon, and Meringue gets Kosiana), and oddly enough it feels fitting..

Yeah except Meringue should have been the polymous one XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

Yeah except Meringue should have been the polymous one XD

yea xD Silver's been increasing his amount of mates recently.. watch out Meringue someone might top you for the "Nicheling with the most mates" award. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

i'll submit a form in advance for open slots! @Magnolia, is that okay? :) 

Nicheling name: Gazor

Screenshots: 

(Gazor is male! He's just trans! :) )

image.png

image.png.15753389d1df86c3adf90ea10c6e333d.png

image.png.f603427c9f5362f35e4d60515488b01c.png

Personality: Stoic, with a perchance of the morbid- he's not afraid to kill rouge males, nor other nichelings. Gazor is also strikingly blunt, and never sugar-coats things, like what his boyfriend (Tanu/Tanner) does. He tends to play by his own rules, but does so without others knowing; if they do know, he will not interact with the person unless the time calls for it- however, he will, if needed, threaten people to stay quiet. 

you should also try to draw non-white characters

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

3 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Can I just say that this picture is actually making me thinking that they’re all being paired up and Silver is the only guy that is polymous?(Silver gets Magnolia and Eve, Prince gets Melon, and Meringue gets Kosiana), and oddly enough it feels fitting..

Prince is a little disturbed by your shipping of Prince and Melon.

28 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

Nicheling name: Gazor

Screenshots: 

(Gazor is male! He's just trans! :) )

image.png

image.png.15753389d1df86c3adf90ea10c6e333d.png

image.png.f603427c9f5362f35e4d60515488b01c.png

Personality: Stoic, with a perchance of the morbid- he's not afraid to kill rouge males, nor other nichelings. Gazor is also strikingly blunt, and never sugar-coats things, like what his boyfriend (Tanu/Tanner) does. He tends to play by his own rules, but does so without others knowing; if they do know, he will not interact with the person unless the time calls for it- however, he will, if needed, threaten people to stay quiet. 

you should also try to draw non-white characters

I'm trying to do some non-whites in this batch :)

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

so big surprise im submitting lala

basically she is the definition of unrealistic beauty standards and therefore thinks she's better than everyone else, and everyone basically worships her like a goddess because of how pretty she is. she wouldn't talk to an "ugly" nicheling or even look at them, and even if a nicheling was quite pretty lala would still think they have to worship her- in summary if she was a human going to high school she would be the most popular

just put her in really expensive looking clothes and make her so pretty she basically looks like a barbie doll lmao

screenshots of her are here 

dang, i could have submitted tanu/tanner so then we had the 3 thots :D 

10 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

@FlowerMask? More like FreckleMask! 😍 Her big ears and lean body traits translated into a sun-loving lass :) 

FreckleMask.png.fe84f39c4cd3a72547cd7f1d2339bef4.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHES ADORABLE! But seriously tysm! I love the freckles and her hair with the little flowers and EeeK! all the little details are so cute!

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 hours ago, Magnolia said:

Silver I can do your derp but I want to give others a chance to have art too so yours will be last (honestly have no idea how I will pull off a derpy girl? Braces? Lack thereof?) I hope you don’t mind :) 

I’m taking Ossen, Taduk and Flowermask for now. @Nugget10 stop beating yourself up, if you want to submit a form you can too! :D 

That’ll all be fine n well! :D and braces sound neat! You could also look up head deformities and see which one fits the derp snout gene :)

I really don’t want to stress you out bc I know you have so many art requests but are you going to add the others to the big picture with everyone?

Edited by FlowerMask
K ow?
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Magnolia said:

Not open right now, taking a break, but I can still put yours on hold for later!

12 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

Is this still open?

• Paw up 1