Stray Fawn Community

-A tale of two- Warrior cats sim

flower

35 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"I found her... far away.. but I still don't understand why none of you will tell me what she did!"

“What do you mean?” He tilts his head and you can see he clearly has no idea what your talking about. Topazrain turns to you and stiffly says, “he must be in shock.. I’ll go get us some thyme.” She exscused herself and went to the Ned cats den 

-tyo

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2019 at 2:50 PM, SpookyFlower said:

“What do you mean?” He tilts his head and you can see he clearly has no idea what your talking about. Topazrain turns to you and stiffly says, “he must be in shock.. I’ll go get us some thyme.” She exscused herself and went to the Ned cats den 

-tyo

@Who?

42 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

(excuse me, may i use this to create my own warrior cats sim? also sorry if i ruined the mood)

Of course ^^ and don’t worry not much has happened in the past month or so in this sim xD 

On 9/5/2019 at 3:50 PM, SpookyFlower said:

@Renio2490 @Nugget v3 Day 11, ? days until Elder and ? days until elder , 9 days until greenleaf, The trees are starting to grow their leaves back and the weather is pleasant.

@Meron’nikeringu

Chat with Fallingsun

-Chat with cousins

-chat with clanmates

-chat with cousins

-chat with Topazrain

-make nest

-Check on Tangledpaw

-look for herbs/ go on walk

-do something with Juniper

-check on your violet's stats (Not an action unless you care for it)

@Meron’nikeringu new turns

Just now, Meron’nikeringu said:

Check on my vioket

Vioket.. hehe.. 

you stretch and try to get up without waking Fallingsun who’s whitefur is dappled by the sunlight shining through the den roof. You successfully sneak out and see your flowers looking unhealthy.

-water it

-leave it alone

-examine it

14 hours ago, SpookyFlower said:

Vioket.. hehe.. 

you stretch and try to get up without waking Fallingsun who’s whitefur is dappled by the sunlight shining through the den roof. You successfully sneak out and see your flowers looking unhealthy.

-water it

-leave it alone

-examine it

@Meron’nikeringu

5 hours ago, Meron’nikeringu said:

WHOOO)

you collect some water from a near by source and French your flower with it, it seems to almost sigh in relief and it perks up a teesy bit.

choose new action

22 minutes ago, Meron’nikeringu said:

what the

Talk to Fallingsun

Lol I meant drench but it auto corrected -_-
you find him sitting staring off at something far away and out of your sight. “Hey..” he says without looking to you.

4 minutes ago, SpookyFlower said:

Lol I meant drench but it auto corrected -_-
you find him sitting staring off at something far away and out of your sight. “Hey..” he says without looking to you.

What are you doing?”

1 hour ago, Meron’nikeringu said:

What are you doing?”

He looks at you. “Thinking.” He says in specifically and then he looks back to that far off place you couldn’t see.

-tyo  

59 minutes ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

Talk to apprentices 

You see some of the apprentices who were given the day off from training to enjoy the weather. You see your cousins, two blue grey shecats, and a black and white tom.

-talk to your cousins.

-talk to shecats

-talk to the tom

9 minutes ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

You walk up to them and notice their eyes are turquoise, the one on the left has gold flecks in her eyes. "Hey." says the one on the left

-tyo