Stray Fawn Community

-A tale of two- Warrior cats sim

flower

Just now, Nugget v3 said:

Not intrested in mushy stuff.

You walk out and get a good look at you co medicine cat, he looked tired.. like he'd stayed up all night carring for Snowfoot..

-tyo

1 minute ago, Nugget v3 said:

“You look like Carrionplace rot. Why?”

basically the equivalent of saying ayou look like garbage

"Because I've been up all night taking care of Snowfoot so you could sleep.. but he's going to die.. I'm a failure.." He whimpered.

-tyo

1 minute ago, Nugget v3 said:

“Oh. Crap. Yeah. No... I mean...”

"I need to tel-" He was cut off by a wail of grief. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON"T GO!" He jumped to his paws and went into the den.

-follow

-don't

55 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

“God.”p

You follow but the next moment go by in a haze of grief.. You remember Fallingpaw holding Littleberry's paws and comforting her, You remember feeling agitated by that but pushing it aside, You remember the blood staining Snowfoot's limp body, you remember the numbness as you covered his body in some of the last herbs you had, you remember the fog of misery that descended onto the camp that day, the vigil, mourning, Fallingpaw.. You stay up that night.. staying by his side comforting him silently.. END DAY!

7 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

(specifically Rainpaw)

You find Rainpaw's scent and collect the Freesia and head off to follow it, it leads you to the forest stream ;where you find a crying Rainpaw.

-tyo

8 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

-train with mentor

You Train in fighting and you do subpar but Pinebranch doesn't seem to mind and he points out simple way you could improve.

9 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

-Chat with Topazrain

You find her with the kits just a tail length from the nursery. She smiles nervously at you. "I should take the kits inside soon.. They'll catch a cold or white cough.."

-tyo

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"Hey- are you not okay?" I sit next to Rainpaw.

"Y-y-yea.." She trembles and faces you showing you a claw mark on her flank.

-tyo

"Oh god... I'll get you some herbs, but I won't tell them what they are for, okay? My sister is a medicine cat apprentice, so she should be able to get something... I promise I won't tell her."

She nods gratefully. "Thank you Eagle paw." You walk into camp then see all the cats clustered around the body of an elder including the medicine cats.

-sneak into the medicine den

-wait for Bluebellpaw

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

"Huh... there should be some cobwebs here... and um... poppy seeds!...right?"

You find some cobwebs in the herb supply and some marigold.

-take the marigold and cobwebs

-look for the poppy seeds then leave

"And then the poppy seeds... who knows what this marigold will do, but it must do something good..."

(Random.org likes you!) 

You slip out of the den undetected and go back to Rainpaw who seems glad to see you. "T-thank you Eaglepaw.. I don't deserve y-your lo- er friendship." she said.

-tyo

"It's okay, here let me put on the cobwebs on the cut and you can chew the poppy seeds..."

(But you didn't get poppy seeds..) You put on the cobwebs delicately but she flinches a little.

-tyo

9 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

(oh I thought I did)
"Uh... do you know what to do with this marigold I grabbed?"

( :( )

"M-maybe you chew it up and put it on the wound?"

-tyo

"Maybe... I'll try." I chew up the flower and rub it on the scratch.

She nods. "T-thanks.. I was thinking maybe I-I should stay out here for the n-night.. T-to stay away from her.."

-tyo