Stray Fawn Community

-A tale of two- Warrior cats sim

flower

Just now, FlowerMask said:

She nods. "T-thanks.. I was thinking maybe I-I should stay out here for the n-night.. T-to stay away from her.."

-tyo

"Yeah... I'll stay out here with you. We should find a log to sleep in or a den, but I doubt we'll find an actual den out here."

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

"Yeah... I'll stay out here with you. We should find a log to sleep in or a den, but I doubt we'll find an actual den out here."

"b-but Bluebellpaw and Topazrain will notice your gone.. Y-you don't have to help me." She said walking away and looks at tree stumps searching for a den.

"b-but Bluebellpaw and Topazrain will notice your gone.. Y-you don't have to help me." She said walking away and looks at tree stumps searching for a den.

"They don't notice me at all. I want to help you. And if you want, I could get us something to eat, I'm actually quite hungry... are you hungry?"

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"They don't notice me at all. I want to help you. And if you want, I could get us something to eat, I'm actually quite hungry... are you hungry?"

"A-a little but l-let me help y-you."

-tyo

21 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Okay..."
I go and get food

you two go hunting and catch a mouse and a shrew then find a tree with a gap in the roots where you put some makeshift moss nests. "T-thank you again Eaglepaw.."

7 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

you two go hunting and catch a mouse and a shrew then find a tree with a gap in the roots where you put some makeshift moss nests. "T-thank you again Eaglepaw.."

“It’s okay, I like helping you. Anyway, do you think two cats could fit in there?” I said slightly laughing

“It’s okay, I like helping you. Anyway, do you think two cats could fit in there?” I said slightly laughing

She blushed and shrank away from him you two climb into the tree and are forced to cuddle just a little bit, Rainpaw looks a little shy at first but then falls into a peaceful slumber.

-snuggle (Mate)

-cuddle (Not mate)

-sleep

Just now, Renio2490 said:

(I don't there should be an option to mate as an apprentice but ok)

(yea I messed up on that they are just like 6 moons old too...) 

You cuddle up besides her and she her mouth turn into a small smile as you lay your head on the moss and sleep. END DAY

(yea I messed up on that they are just like 6 moons old too...) 

You cuddle up besides her and she her mouth turn into a small smile as you lay your head on the moss and sleep. END DAY

(one moon is a month and cats become fertile about 5/6 months old, so I guess it would make sense in the real world.)

• Paw up 1

@Renio2490 @Nugget v3 Day 6, 4 days until warrior and 5 days until med , 4 days until greenleaf, a thicker snow has arrived late in the night and carries on into the morning.

-chat with Rainpaw

-go back to camp

-Chat with sibling (Locked)

-chat with appies (Locked)

-chat with Topazrain (Locked)

-make nest (Locked)

-train

@Nugget v3

-Chat with Fallingpaw

-Chat with sibling 

-chat with appies

-chat with Topazrain

-make nest

-train

Just now, Nugget v3 said:

The only activity that doesn’t involve social interaction. I’m just going to make my nest for the rest of the day :_)

You neaten the moss and feathers Fallingpaw gave you and then notice your violet looked a little dehydrated.

-find water

-dont

I go train but later I will talk to you

you go outside and practice your stalking and see a squirrel! you leap off the ground and kill it with a blow to the head.

You return to the clearing and Rainpaw is awake and.. smiling?! a rare occasion.

-tyo

6 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"What put you in a good mood?" I laugh

"Just n-not having my mother around I guess.. And.." She says and trails off.