-A tale of two- Warrior cats sim

flower

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

"How are your cuts?"

"I just... got lost in the forest while hunting."

"I'm not looking for Bluebellpaw."

"b-better!" She purred. "T-thanks to you."

-tyo

"Don't give me that I'm not a mouse brain! I want to know where you were! Topazrain was sick with worry and your my apprentice I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

-tyo

"Then why are you here?"

-tyo

5 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

Time for an awkward crossover 

I’m not in my nest

(Unfortunately I have to ask renio if it happens at the same time of their encounter with fallingpaw So @Renio2490 do we have permission or not?)

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"b-better!" She purred. "T-thanks to you."

-tyo

"Good. Do you have any plans for today?"

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"Don't give me that I'm not a mouse brain! I want to know where you were! Topazrain was sick with worry and your my apprentice I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

-tyo

"Okay well I was with Rainpaw…"

"Then why are you here?"

-tyo

"I just thought I could make you a little better. I know you feel sad about Snowfoot and you're really tired."

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

(Unfortunately I have to ask renio if it happens at the same time of their encounter with fallingpaw So @Renio2490 do we have permission or not?)

(okay fine)

• Eek! 1

"Good. Do you have any plans for today?"

"Okay well I was with Rainpaw…"

"I just thought I could make you a little better. I know you feel sad about Snowfoot and you're really tired."

(okay fine)

"Avoid my mother!" She laughed.

-tyo

"What for? And why just leave out of the blue?"

-tyo

"... I should of worked harder! Done more... This wouldn't of happened if Poppyreeds were still here.." Just as he says that @Nugget v3 walks in

-tyo (Renio)

-tyo (Nugget)

tyo (Nugget)

“Hey... oh, hi, Eaglepaw. You are Eaglepaw, right? So, uh, anyway, I found a baby hedgehog and it’s my pet now please don’t kill it and it’s injured and I need help.”

"Avoid my mother!" She laughed.

-tyo

"seems reasonable!"

"What for? And why just leave out of the blue?"

-tyo

"Just because we didn't want to stay... I don't know..."

"... I should of worked harder! Done more... This wouldn't of happened if Poppyreeds were still here.." Just as he says that @Nugget v3 walks in

-tyo (Renio)

"It's okay Fallingpaw, every cat dies. Sometimes you can't help that. Even if you do try your best, sometimes you just can't succeed. He died having a good life, right?"

1 minute ago, Nugget v3 said:

“Hey... oh, hi, Eaglepaw. You are Eaglepaw, right? So, uh, anyway, I found a baby hedgehog and it’s my pet now please don’t kill it and it’s injured and I need help.”

"Huh. Can't imagine the person who helped somebody heal and didn't even train to be a medicine cat. Anyways, have fun trying to not be mean for two seconds Bluebellpaw."

(this is when you realize Eaglepaw doesn't like his sister)

• Sad 2

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"seems reasonable!"

"Just because we didn't want to stay... I don't know..."

"It's okay Fallingpaw, every cat dies. Sometimes you can't help that. Even if you do try your best, sometimes you just can't succeed. He died having a good life, right?"

She laughs. "I have to go meet Minnowleap soon so I'll s-see you later?" She asks

-tyo

He seems confused. "This could count as mutiny.." he paces. "I won't tell Eveningstar but don't do it again!)

"For what?"

"Leaving! What if they think you'll do it again? You know what forget it Your dissmissed." he said and walked off.

"Leaving! What if they think you'll do it again? You know what forget it Your dissmissed." he said and walked off.

"I will do it again, now. I don't care about you anymore. And my sister sucks, by the way."

"I will do it again, now. I don't care about you anymore. And my sister sucks, by the way."

he flinched. "Eaglepaw.. I know what its like to be in love.. but don't make rash descions."

Just now, Nugget v3 said:

Totally helping Bluebellpaw’s anxiety :D

*Eaglepaw proceeds to be pissed at Fallingpaw and continues to hate his sister*

(oh no I hate when things like this happen..)

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM, MEDICINE CAT?"

"Your sister and you need to get along.. for the sake of the clan.. Eveningstar's had a vision.. of you and your sister and terrible things for the clan if you don;t get along.."

"Your sister and you need to get along.. for the sake of the clan.. Eveningstar's had a vision.. of you and your sister and terrible things for the clan if you don;t get along.."

"Maybe she could've been a little less stupider."
Eaglepaw then leaves and chews on his leg until it slightly bleeds

Just now, Nugget v3 said:

All this drama is going on and I’m just over here avoiding it creating RP boards on my forum

Fallingpaw scooted backwards into your part of the den. "He needs some cobwebs and a bit of coltsfoot and she'll be fine." He went to the herb store then went bac kto the den.

• Like 1

"Maybe she could've been a little less stupider."
Eaglepaw then leaves and chews on his leg until it slightly bleeds

(STAPH IT! NO! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!)

Rainpaw walks into your den and gasps. "Eaglepaw!"

-tyo

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Fallingpaw scooted backwards into your part of the den. "He needs some cobwebs and a bit of coltsfoot and she'll be fine." He went to the herb store then went bac kto the den.

Okay. Is he putting it on? Or will this poor hedgehog baby be my test subject for medicine cat training? (I almost typed “babies” there xD)