Stray Fawn Community

-A tale of two- Warrior cats sim

flower

7 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

MILKKK

you follow it and it leads to a queen who seems agitated. 

-tap her

-nurse

-leave

7 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

(yeah and if she doesn't come back you will be my ma miss Topazrain…)

( :')

1 minute ago, Nugget v3 said:

Boop

also yes she is dead

she whips her head around then scoffs. "Urgh Gloryfrost's kit. scram runt this milk isn't for you." she said snappily.

-RETREAT!!!

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

(You got a plan on how many kits she's going to have, and how many days until she has them?)

(2 days and ill roll a gen)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

“Too bawd! I’m gowing to stay hwere!”

her eyes glowed with anger. "Get on outta here!" she snaped and pushed her away.

-retreat

-cry

1 minute ago, Nugget v3 said:

None of the above. xD

”Nwo! I’wm gowing to stay!”

Topazrain enters the nursery with a mouse dangling from her jaws and drops it out of shock when seeing what was happening. she grabbed Bluebellkit by the scruff and growled at the queen. "Shadowscale! What in glowclan's name are you doing?!"

the queen didnt reply and glared at bluebell and settled back down. 

Topaz licks your fur in relief. "No scratches or breaks.." She licks you until you fall asleep

Just now, Renio2490 said:

(TOPAZRAIN PLEASE BEFORE THIS MOUSEBRAIN GETS HURT)

wish granted

also no more for now bc me cant

(Also I messed up... I was eating skittles and i broke something on my braces.. welp.. just gotta wait until september 27 to get em off..)

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

okay... so will you be back later today or tomorrow?

tmrw at the latest bc i have soccer practice that i have to get ready for soon and i want to take a nap bc i fell asleep at 4am and woke up at 7am so im tired and going to be a mess

• Like 1

LETS DO THIS BOIS WHO ARENT BOIS! I have like 15 minutes tops so lets try and get a turn or two in (hehe two.. the title has two in it.. OK LOOK I GOT UP AND 7am AND FELL ASLEEP AT 4am IM KINDA LOOSING IT.. sorry for yelling..) Oki doki here ya go

@Renio2490 @Nugget v3 Day 3, 2 days until apprenticeship, 8 days until greenleaf, and 1 day until new kits arrive. The weather is miserable today! the snow blows off the roof of the den and you cannot see one whisker length outside. and oh yea! your eyes have finally oppened! +1 turns. you are not allowed to go outside today because of the weather.

-play with sib

-talk to Topazrain

-nurse

-sleep

-sniff

-listen

-look

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"are... you my new ma? Or are you sure my ma is comin back?"

"oh honey.." She looks like shes going to cry but sets her jaw determinedly. "Your mom was- is the bravest cat I know.. She'll come back.. I know it.." She looks into the snow outside as if imagining her standing there.

-dont

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"but... why? Where did she go before she left us with you?"

"... Your mother was the faster then any other cat in this clan y'know." she said changing the subject. "Maybe you will have inherited her speed?"