Stray Fawn Community

-A tale of two- Warrior cats sim

flower

52 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"who's my dad?"

her expression grew bitter. "We don't speak of that fox heart!..." Her voice was firey but lost its edge at the end.. "Your mother loved him dearly.. but he left her.. poor thing she didn't have a father for her kits.." she wrapped her tail around you.

-dont

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Oh... um, who's the leader? And when will I get to leave the nursery?"

She looked happier at the change of subject. "The leader is Eveningstar she is diplomatic and a quick thinker. and don't worry. it will only be a couple of days until your apprenticed, Any more questions?"

-yes

-no

(Also sorry but you cant proceed until nugget finishes her turn 😢

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"When your not with us, what are you doing?"

"I'm a warrior." She said with pride. "I just finished training an apprentice before I noticed I was going to have kits!" she purred. 

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Do you have any ideas for your kits names?"

She smiles. "I have one girl name and one boy but I'm open to suggestions." she looked at his yellow and amber eyes.

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Um... what about Vinekit or Tanglekit?"

"those are great names!" she looked outside and saw that the snow looked greyish with twilight. "The hunting patrols will leave soon." She murmered. "run along now I need my rest." She licked his head fluff affectionately. (use another action)

(sorry.. I made it two slots only bc its so hard to keep track of everything)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

(I'm stalking this sim) TaNgElA

Just now, FlowerMask said:

sorry.. I made it two slots only bc its so hard to keep track of everything)

• Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"those are great names!" she looked outside and saw that the snow looked greyish with twilight. "The hunting patrols will leave soon." She murmered. "run along now I need my rest." She licked his head fluff affectionately. (use another action)

(sorry.. I made it two slots only bc its so hard to keep track of everything)

nurse?

17 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

LETS DO THIS BOIS WHO ARENT BOIS! I have like 15 minutes tops so lets try and get a turn or two in (hehe two.. the title has two in it.. OK LOOK I GOT UP AND 7am AND FELL ASLEEP AT 4am IM KINDA LOOSING IT.. sorry for yelling..) Oki doki here ya go

@Renio2490 @Nugget v3 Day 3, 2 days until apprenticeship, 8 days until greenleaf, and 1 day until new kits arrive. The weather is miserable today! the snow blows off the roof of the den and you cannot see one whisker length outside. and oh yea! your eyes have finally oppened! +1 turns. you are not allowed to go outside today because of the weather.

-play with sib

-talk to Topazrain

-nurse

-sleep

-sniff

-listen

-look

@Nugget v3

2 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

Rip

talk to Topazrain

You find her sitting by the entrance to the den looking out into the blinding sun. "The snow will end soon.. maybe she can find a way..." she trails off noticing you. "Hello sweetie how are you? You've been asleep all day." She giggles.

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

You find her sitting by the entrance to the den looking out into the blinding sun. "The snow will end soon.. maybe she can find a way..." she trails off noticing you. "Hello sweetie how are you? You've been asleep all day." She giggles.

“What were you talking about!?”

1 minute ago, Nugget v3 said:

“What were you talking about!?”

"Oh nothing much.. I was trying to convince myself that winter was almost over.. but its claws wont be letting go for a while.."