Stray Fawn Community

-A tale of two- Warrior cats sim

flower

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

Her eyes widen in shock. "wow I-i can't believe I didn't notice before." She says amused.

"Yeah.. but if they do fall in love, wouldn't there be a problem with no medicine cats at all? Y'know? There'd be no one to take care of the clan if they had kittens, right? Maybe I'm thinking too much about it."

1 minute ago, Nugget v3 said:

“God..”

He rolls his eyes then pats you head and looks at you wit something new in his aquamarine eyes. "Goodnight Bluebellpaw." He purred then left your part of the den. END DAY NUGGET

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Yeah.. but if they do fall in love, wouldn't there be a problem with no medicine cats at all? Y'know? There'd be no one to take care of the clan if they had kittens, right? Maybe I'm thinking too much about it."

"I-i think that if that did happen someone would find out a way to make it work." she said staring off at the den entrance.

-tyo

• Like 1

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"You know that anyone could do Bluebellpaw's job? Like seriously, I'd think that you or me know more about herbs that her."

"Glowclan picked her for a reason and not us." She said and as she finished saying that Eveningstar poked her head into the den. "Eaglepaw I'd like to talk to you in my den."

-tyo

"Glowclan picked her for a reason and not us." She said and as she finished saying that Eveningstar poked her head into the den. "Eaglepaw I'd like to talk to you in my den."

-tyo

"Ok sure Eveningstar."

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"Ok sure Eveningstar."

You follow her into her den. "I examined the scene and we found the three sibilings of Rainflower's scents going away from the crime scene, it was impossible to tell how fresh it was though."
-tyo

Just now, FlowerMask said:

You follow her into her den. "I examined the scene and we found the three sibilings of Rainflower's scents going away from the crime scene, it was impossible to tell how fresh it was though."
-tyo

"Well... what can I do about it?"

8 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"Nothing I wanted to tell you we don't have enough proof to punish them."

-tyo

"Why don't you ask Tangledpaw, he's a awake, and I'm sure he could tell you something. Something doesn't mean the answer, though."

16 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Why don't you ask Tangledpaw, he's a awake, and I'm sure he could tell you something. Something doesn't mean the answer, though."

"Already tried he says he doesn't remember what happened."

-tyo

5 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

"Okay well ask the brats that obviously won't say they did it."

"Tried that already too, I asked them where they were when it happened and they said they were hunting." She said. "I've decided I have to little evidence to convict them of anything so they will remain unpunished."

-tyo

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"Tried that already too, I asked them where they were when it happened and they said they were hunting." She said. "I've decided I have to little evidence to convict them of anything so they will remain unpunished."

-tyo

@Renio2490

14 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

-tyo

"They will be punished, but not by you..." he whispered for no one to hear

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

"They will be punished, but not by you..." he whispered for no one to hear

"Oh Pinebranch and I have been talking and think your ready for your warrior assessment, If you weren't aware we do things a little differently so you get to choose weather you'd rather be assessed in Fighting or hunting."
-tyo

"Oh Pinebranch and I have been talking and think your ready for your warrior assessment, If you weren't aware we do things a little differently so you get to choose weather you'd rather be assessed in Fighting or hunting."
-tyo

"Hmm... hunting, please."

@Renio2490 @Nugget v3 Day 10, 0 days until warrior and 1 days until med , 10 days until greenleaf, The snow is nearly gone and you can see green sprouts poking up from the ground.

Event for Renio You wake up and groom yourself quickly and walk out to find a smiling Pinebranch. "Morning sleepy mouse we gotta get a move on if you want to catch any prey." 

-tyo

-chat with Rainflower (Locked

-chat with cousins (Locked

-check on Tangledpaw (Locked

-chat with appies (Locked

-chat with Topazrain (Locked

-make nest (Locked

@Nugget v3

-Chat with Fallingsun

-Chat with cousins

-chat with appies

-chat with Topazrain