Stray Fawn Community

-A tale of two- Warrior cats sim

flower

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Event for Renio You wake up and groom yourself quickly and walk out to find a smiling Pinebranch. "Morning sleepy mouse we gotta get a move on if you want to catch any prey." 

-tyo

"Will do. So do I just... start?"

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

"Will do. So do I just... start?"

"Yea I want you to start by the forest stream then go any direction in the territory you think would have good prey." he says then adds. "I'll be watching you but you won't see me so no pressure." he winks then walks away. You walk to the stream and do what?
-look

-listen

-sniff 

Just now, Renio2490 said:

sniff sniff

You sniff the air and scent a robin. You follow it and find it on a low branch in a tree. you weigh out your options, following it and possibly falling like Tangledpaw, or looking for other prey. What do you do?
-Try and catch it

-keep sniffing.

look, I'm not as bad at climbing as Tangledpaw was

(Random.org favors you so far..) You sink your claws into the tree bark and climb stealthily up the tree trunk and lower yourself onto the branch, you creep along until the robin notices you and raises its wings to fly away but it was to late for it. you hop down and burry your catch. What now?
-listen

-look

-sniff

You hear the sniffling and squeaks of a door mouse and start to stalk it but realize your down wind of it. 

-go up wind

-just try and catch it

4 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

sorry that's just me sitting here and looking at the screen

u alive!

You carefully circle up wind (Random.org hates you with a whopping 2) and the mouse hears you as you step on a twig and it snaps. it runs away.

-chase it

-sniff

-look

-listen

3 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

Unless I already chose an action, I don’t think I did

No you didn't 

Your nest is a little messy so you neaten the moss and give your flower some water, lastly you feed Juniper (like she needs it she probably has all your berries stashed away somewhere) "Kep!" She squeaks 

- @Nugget v3 tyo

Just now, Nugget v3 said:

Listen for things.

You hear Tangledpaw sleeping peacfully and Fallingsun humming a tune but then.. a horrible earth shattering shriek. Fallingsun is on his paws in an instant and running out of the den.

-tyo

1 minute ago, Nugget v3 said:

“Who’s died now?”

You run out of the camp and find all the warriors are taking advantage of the warm weather and are hunting and patroling so the camp is empty.. accept for a massive hawk that landed near the apprentices den and was going inside, you panic and think about what you should do.

-attack it 

-distract it

-run for cover

8 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

You run out of the camp and find all the warriors are taking advantage of the warm weather and are hunting and patroling so the camp is empty.. accept for a massive hawk that landed near the apprentices den and was going inside, you panic and think about what you should do.

-attack it 

-distract it

-run for cover

@Nugget v3

Just now, Nugget v3 said:

KILL

You charge into battle yowling in rage. You barrel  into it knocking it off its talons in a frenzy of rage. you hear a paws scrabbiling to stand besides you and slashes out at the bird.

What do you do?
-try and attack its stomache

-keep clawing at it

-leap ontop of it

@Nugget v3