Stray Fawn Community

-A tale of two- Warrior cats sim

flower

5 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

“Uh-  aybe later.”

"Alright if he wakes up tell him we can't wait for him to be able to train with us agian!" Says primrosepaw. Your heart aches a little knowing very well Tangledpaw will never be able to train again due to his leg but you put on a smile and say nothing. Its getting late and you start to get tired so you sit by Fallingdun and soak in his presence. "..." He says nothing.

-tyo

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"Alright if he wakes up tell him we can't wait for him to be able to train with us agian!" Says primrosepaw. Your heart aches a little knowing very well Tangledpaw will never be able to train again due to his leg but you put on a smile and say nothing. Its getting late and you start to get tired so you sit by Fallingdun and soak in his presence. "..." He says nothing.

-tyo

“A very silence to you too.”

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"Just thinking.. Hey have you thought of any new favorite flowers?" He asked.

-tyo

“Melon blossoms are nice.”

https: <- I command you to go to this special link and read through all of it(if it even works)

Just now, Nugget v3 said:

“Melon blossoms are nice.”

https: <- I command you to go to this special link and read through all of it xD(if it even works)

(NWO!)

He nods and leans into you resting his head on yours.

-tyo

1 minute ago, Nugget v3 said:

“:D”

(I promise, if you go, you’ll get riches galore)

He smiles and closes his eyes and falls asleep, you decide to move him to his nest gently as to not wake him and watch him for a moment.

-tyo

(What sort of riches?)

Just now, FlowerMask said:

He smiles and closes his eyes and falls asleep, you decide to move him to his nest gently as to not wake him and watch him for a moment.

-tyo

(What sort of riches?)

“:)”

(Laughter)

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

eazt

(you must be very enthusiastic if you said it 3 times) You head east and smell rich prey scents like squirrel and mouse and other rodents. what scent do you follow?
-squirrel 

-mouse

-other rodents

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

you catch the mouse with impecable skill and smell a squirel's scent and follow it to see it peacefully nibiling on an acorn, on the other side of the twiligh clan border. You know deep down catching it would break the warrior code.. and if Pinebranch saw it..

-try and catch it

-don't

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I can argue later. and Rusty got away with feeding Yellowfang and eating out of camp, so

(He got caught for feeding yellowfang .. but dang random.org loves you so Pine was somewhere else)

You hop the border and fail to kill the squirel and its starting to get dark again, you go back into your territory and stand their thinking. What do you do

-follow the other rodents scent

-end assessment

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

(He got caught for feeding yellowfang .. but dang random.org loves you so Pine was somewhere else)

You hop the border and fail to kill the squirel and its starting to get dark again, you go back into your territory and stand their thinking. What do you do

-follow the other rodents scent

-end assessment

(yeah I know but he ust couldn't eat for a day that's all so what could happen to me)
*sigh*
end assessment

15 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

(yeah I know but he ust couldn't eat for a day that's all so what could happen to me)
*sigh*
end assessment

yiu bring home your prey and find Pinebranch waiting for you "Congratulations Eaglepaw you passed fairly." 

-tyo