Stray Fawn Community

-A tale of two- Warrior cats sim

flower

38 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Thank you, sir."

"I'm proud of you kid you've come far now lets go tell everyone the good news." He smiles and walks you into camp. "Eveningstar." he calls. "Yes? Has Eaglepaw passed the assessment?" She asks. "Indeed he has." Responds Pinebranch. "Then we will celebrate immediatley." she smiles and walks to the night stone. "Everyone old enough to catch prey gather below me for a clan meeting." She yowled. and cats filled up the clearing Topazrain, your cousins even Tangledpaw! Bluebellpaw and Fallingsun, Rainflower and her sibilings, Everyone! You feel so proud and the next moments pass in a blur of pride and happiness. "Eaglepaw I name you Eagleswoop." Says Eveningstar proudly. "Eagleswoop! Eagleswoop! Cheers the clan. You remember heading back to your nest paws numb with happieness and from being so tired. END DAY! New turns coming tomorow after i get out of school

@Renio2490 @Nugget v3 Day 11, ? days until Elder and 0 days until med , 9 days until greenleaf, The snow is gone and flowers are startig to open up their petals.

Event for @Nugget v3 You wake up in your den and feed Juniper and are scared by Fallingsun saying. "Morrning sleepy head its the big day! After you do whatever you normally do we'll leave for the Glowfalls and meet with the other medicine cats!"

-tyo

@Renio2490

-chat with Rainflower 

-chat with cousins

-check on Tangledpaw 

-chat with appies 

-chat with Topazrain 

-make nest 

@Nugget v3

-Chat with Fallingsun

-Chat with cousins

-chat with appies

-chat with Topazrain

-make nest

-Check on Tangledpaw

-train

-do something with Juniper

-check on your violet's stats (Not an action unless you care for it)

10 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

Sniff

You sniff and smell Thyme, and Tansy. You smell Fallingsun's familiar scent as well as tangledpaw's. You smell.. an new smell? You follow it and see a shiny red berry among the junipers.

-tyo

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

You sniff and smell Thyme, and Tansy. You smell Fallingsun's familiar scent as well as tangledpaw's. You smell.. an new smell? You follow it and see a shiny red berry among the junipers.

-tyo

“Uh.. what’s this? Fallingsun?”

5 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

@Renio2490 @Nugget v3 Day 11, ? days until Elder and 0 days until med , 9 days until greenleaf, The snow is gone and flowers are startig to open up their petals.

Event for @Nugget v3 You wake up in your den and feed Juniper and are scared by Fallingsun saying. "Morrning sleepy head its the big day! After you do whatever you normally do we'll leave for the Glowfalls and meet with the other medicine cats!"

-tyo

@Renio2490

-chat with Rainflower 

-chat with cousins

-check on Tangledpaw 

-chat with appies 

-chat with Topazrain 

-make nest 

@Nugget v3

-Chat with Fallingsun

-Chat with cousins

-chat with appies

-chat with Topazrain

-make nest

-Check on Tangledpaw

-train

-do something with Juniper

-check on your violet's stats (Not an action unless you care for it)

@Renio2490?

Just now, Nugget v3 said:

“Uh.. what’s this? Fallingsun?”

You hold up the berry and his jaw drops and horror shines in his aquamarine eyes. "T-t-thats a Deathberry where did you find it!?" he asks fearfully.

7 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Haha! My name is so silly! Eagleswoop… makes too much sense!"

"Heh t-th-they named me after something so delicate and fragile I-I wonder why?" She said with a hint of sarcasm." "So why did you come t-to talk t-t-to me?" She asks.

- @Renio2490 tyo

7 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

“Somewhere. I don’tt Know. I’m some bushes.”

also I have to go bye 😧

"Where did you first see them, this is important we can't have a warrior or apprentice getting killed by one of them." He said deadly serious.

-tyo

16 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

"Heh t-th-they named me after something so delicate and fragile I-I wonder why?" She said with a hint of sarcasm." "So why did you come t-to talk t-t-to me?" She asks.

- @Renio2490 tyo

"I don't know... it's my first day of being a warrior. Perhaps you have an idea as to why I came here?"

44 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"I don't know... it's my first day of being a warrior. Perhaps you have an idea as to why I came here?"

She shakes her head. "N-no not r-really." She said honestly.

-tyo

17 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

"Where did you first see them, this is important we can't have a warrior or apprentice getting killed by one of them." He said deadly serious.

-tyo

@Nugget v3 just telling you this is here

Just now, Nugget v3 said:

“In a bush! Here!”

He follows your gaze with his to the junipers "That wasn't there this morning.." He said his voice cold as ice with horor.