Stray Fawn Community

-A tale of two- Warrior cats sim

flower

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"A little bit. If I was to get anything to eat, it'd probably be a bird. It's more feathers than meat."

"Alright t-then lets go." she leads you out of the den and you pick your prey.

-sparrow

-robin

-pigeon

51 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"Alright t-then lets go." she leads you out of the den and you pick your prey.

-sparrow

-robin

-pigeon

@Renio2490 Rainflower nudges you. "Eat u-up m-mousebrain." She says affectionately.

Just now, Meron'nikeringu said:

“What do you mean?”

"I checked the herb store this morning, ecpesially the juniper incase I had to get more for Juniper and the deathberry wasn't there!" He sounded panicked. "What do we do?! I wish Poppyreeds were here to help me..." He sighed then looked at you. "We have to dispose of it."

-tyo

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"I... yes."

"Lets go.." You two walk side by side out of camp into the forest. Flowers have bloomed all throughout the trees and ground and the air smells like purfume.. not that any cats would know what that is.. "Here." She said and sat in the clearing with the stream, a familiar place to say the least. "Whats w-w-wrong Eagleswoop?"

-tyo

1 minute ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

“Throw it in the river.

He looks conflicted. "What if that poisons the water? I-I think we should burry it far from here. D-do you think that's a good idea?" he asks you

-tyo 

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"Lets go.." You two walk side by side out of camp into the forest. Flowers have bloomed all throughout the trees and ground and the air smells like purfume.. not that any cats would know what that is.. "Here." She said and sat in the clearing with the stream, a familiar place to say the least. "Whats w-w-wrong Eagleswoop?"

-tyo

"D-do you think it's wrong? That I... l l-l-like you?"

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"Why are you sad? I mean it when I say I do like you, I just don't know..."

"don't k-know what?" she jerked her head up and looked at you and you see her scar and remember the first day you two met.

-tyo