Stray Fawn Community

-A tale of two- Warrior cats sim

flower

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"Oh nothing much.. I was trying to convince myself that winter was almost over.. but its claws wont be letting go for a while.."

“She can find a way? I mean that.”

Just now, Nugget v3 said:

Uh, sniff.

You sniff the air and smell something sharp and cold which is the snow, you smell something coppery which is some blood from prey, and you smell something.. leafy?

-follow it

-dont

2 hours ago, Nugget v3 said:

Sure

You follow it to the entrance and find a violet poking its head up from the snow.. You know it will die if you don't relocate it soon, what do you do?
-leave it

-dig it up with its roots

2 hours ago, Nugget v3 said:

This is what happens when I’m listening to Shiny Literal xD

lol

1 minute ago, Nugget v3 said:

Fren

You dig in the hard frozen earth and pull the plant gently from the ground. You head into the nursery

-Plant it in the corner

-by your nest

Protecc

The earth is warmer there and the violet seems to perk up just a bit from being sheltered from the snow. Choose another action

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

Listen

You hear wind howling outside and cats breathing in the nursery but not much else can be heard except the blood pulsing inside you. You start to curl up in your nest when you see something glow near  your nest. 

-open your eyes 

-dont

2 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

Um

You see the violet only its glowing a faint purple light. You feel comforted by it and fall into a warm sleep dreaming of glowing flowers. (Based off my other sim bc the clan you live in was one of  those clans and they had glowing flowers)

@Renio2490 @Nugget v3 Day 4, 1 days until apprenticeship, 7 days until greenleaf, and 0 day until new kits arrive.     

EVENT! Topazrain gives birth to birth to 3 kits, 2 females and one male they all seem healthy accept for the male who is undersized.

-play with sib

-talk to Topazrain and kits

-nurse

-sleep

-sniff

-listen

-look

YAY!

You walk over to an over the moon Topazrain and she smiles at you. "Hey Bluebellkit! Come over and meet the kits!" You skitter over to her and see the sleeping kits at their mothers belly.

-dont

2 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

You see the violet only its glowing a faint purple light. You feel comforted by it and fall into a warm sleep dreaming of glowing flowers. (Based off my other sim bc the clan you live in was one of  those clans and they had glowing flowers)

@Renio2490 @Nugget v3 Day 4, 1 days until apprenticeship, 7 days until greenleaf, and 0 day until new kits arrive.     

EVENT! Topazrain gives birth to birth to 3 kits, 2 females and one male they all seem healthy accept for the male who is undersized.

-play with sib

-talk to Topazrain and kits

-nurse

-sleep

-sniff

-listen

-look

@Renio2490