Stray Fawn Community

-A tale of two- Warrior cats sim

flower

3 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

“Kill someone.

"No! Thats against the code! What if their from our clan?" He asks nervously. "I'm getting to worried about this.. Anyways He will survive." He says placing the hedgehog at your feet.

-tyo

Just now, Meron'nikeringu said:

“Good.”

He sighs and sits next to you while juniper bats her eyelashes at the new hedgehog, at least she got what she wanted. "Poppyreeds would know what to do if she were still here.." 

-tyo

5 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

“...yeah.”

He says nothing. And you get tired and take a nap before you have to go to the Glowfalls.

When you wake up it is sunset and Fallingsun is nudging you. "Its time!" You get up and face him sleepily.

-tyo

4 hours ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

“O-okay.”

You blink trying to clear the dreariness from your eyes and see Fallingsun smiling at you. "Cmon sleepy head!" he skips out of the den and you follow keeping up with the handsome tom. "Are you ready?" He asks.

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

You blink trying to clear the dreariness from your eyes and see Fallingsun smiling at you. "Cmon sleepy head!" he skips out of the den and you follow keeping up with the handsome tom. "Are you ready?" He asks.

“Yes.”

3 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

“Yes.”

"A-are you sure? Y-you could have a normal life.. with a mate and kits.. but only if you drop out now." He stammers as you walk into the forest.

-tyo

16 hours ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

“That’s fine. I’d still always be alone anyway.”

He frowns.. and keeps walking forward under the cover of darkness until you reach the star speckled waterfall. “Wow.. it’s always so beautiful..” he says

-tyo

2 hours ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

“Yeah.”

you two walk down the gentle slope together and stand at the edge of the waterfalls pool and several other medicne cats step out from the woods and dip their heads to you. "Greetings." Says a brown tabby tom. "I am Meadowhare and this is my apprentice Willowpaw, we are Dayclan's medicine cats." He says respectufully and Willowpaw a silver shecat looks shyly at you. A black shecat looks at you with sharp golden eyes. "I am Goldendusk, Twilightclan's medicne cat." She says with a gracefullness to her voice. A Dilute tabby tom looks at you. "Hey there I'm Swiftbreeze otherwise known as Morningclan's meddie." He says merrily.

-tyo

On 9/20/2019 at 4:07 PM, FlowerMask said:

you two walk down the gentle slope together and stand at the edge of the waterfalls pool and several other medicne cats step out from the woods and dip their heads to you. "Greetings." Says a brown tabby tom. "I am Meadowhare and this is my apprentice Willowpaw, we are Dayclan's medicine cats." He says respectufully and Willowpaw a silver shecat looks shyly at you. A black shecat looks at you with sharp golden eyes. "I am Goldendusk, Twilightclan's medicne cat." She says with a gracefullness to her voice. A Dilute tabby tom looks at you. "Hey there I'm Swiftbreeze otherwise known as Morningclan's meddie." He says merrily.

-tyo

@Meron'nikeringu

8 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

“Okay.”

You all gather around the misty bottom of the falls and slowly dip your noses into the water and fall asleep just to wake up in the realm of Glowclan! You look around and see Fallingsun, his white and ginger coat bright in the light filled forest, You look further and see Poppyreeds.. and Someone who looks like you, she smiles at you with sadness in her eyes. "I am sorry darling." She says bowing her head to you.

-tyo

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

You stalk around and find a dead sparrow laying on the ground

-take it

-leave it

Just now, Meron'nikeringu said:

“Mom? Or..”

She nods and goes to brush up against her but her starlit pelt just goes through you.. "Oh.. I wish I had more time to talk to you and I will soon! But your here for a reason! I'm so proud of you my darling!" She purrs and scurries away to stand with Poppyreeds. upon further examination you notice none of the other medicine cats were with you and fallingsun who smiles at you. "Bluebellpaw we have watched your progress and know you still have much to learn but we also know you will be a great medicne cat. Do you promise to uphold the medicne code as a full fledged medicne cat?" She asked.

-tyo

1 hour ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

“Y-yess..”

She smiles. “Then from this day forward you shall be known as Bluebellthorn. Go forth child and serve your clan as a medicine cat.” She said as she and your mother began to fade. “Tell your brother and Topazrain I love them!” Your mother chirps before she fades with Poppyreeds. You awaken next to Fallingsun alone. “I guess they left already.” He said “and hey! Your a full medicine cat now!” He said trying to sound excited.

-tyo

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

You leave it and it starts to rain, you think about going home

-go home

-wanderer around