Stray Fawn Community

-A tale of two- Warrior cats sim

flower

21 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

You wander in a different direction and can’t help but feel your being watched and the woods seem dark and menacing all of the sudden.

-head for the direction of camp

-head further into the woods

21 hours ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

“Cool!”

He shuffles his paws and stretches his limbs. “Yea..” you can’t help but feel like there’s something bothering him.

-tyo

19 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

“What’s the matter?”

He sighs. “Nothing let’s go home.” He says and starts to walk away into the woods.

13 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

(Spooky y’know there is an assassin out there.)

you head into the woods that seemed unlike what they had before, shadows looked around you and brambles tore at your fur as if trying to grab you and pull you down into the earth.. and the. You saw something horrible.. you could t see it but you could smell the blood and your own blood froze in your veins.

-investigate

-get the heck out of there

26 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

You walk over to it and see.. someone who looks like your sister, yet you’ve never seen her before, with soft blood soaked fur, her face was frozen in alarm and fear and her throat was torn open. You start to panic.

-type what you will do (bc I really don’t know what I can give you for actions in this scenario 

On 9/23/2019 at 4:56 PM, FlowerMask said:

He sighs. “Nothing let’s go home.” He says and starts to walk away into the woods.

(Spooky y’know there is an assassin out there.)

you head into the woods that seemed unlike what they had before, shadows looked around you and brambles tore at your fur as if trying to grab you and pull you down into the earth.. and the. You saw something horrible.. you could t see it but you could smell the blood and your own blood froze in your veins.

-investigate

-get the heck out of there

Oh sorry @Meron'nikeringu I forgot to put tyo so you can type a reply now. (If I ever do this again and don’t say end day or choose new action, or if the character doesn’t leave you can just type a reply) also look at renios turn..

On 9/23/2019 at 5:24 PM, FlowerMask said:

You walk over to it and see.. someone who looks like your sister, yet you’ve never seen her before, with soft blood soaked fur, her face was frozen in alarm and fear and her throat was torn open. You start to panic.

-type what you will do (bc I really don’t know what I can give you for actions in this scenario 

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Oh sorry @Meron'nikeringu I forgot to put tyo so you can type a reply now. (If I ever do this again and don’t say end day or choose new action, or if the character doesn’t leave you can just type a reply) also look at renios turn..

Okay. “You.. what? What what what?”

also DEAR GOD 

1 minute ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

Okay. “You.. what? What what what?”

also DEAR GOD 

He looked at you over his shoulder and stopped eyes widening and then past you . “We need to get home now.” He said his voice deadly serious.

-tyo

On 9/24/2019 at 7:48 PM, Meron'nikeringu said:

“Why- Okay.”

You walk swiftly to him and he breaks into a run. You follow him, bounding through the undergrowth the seems to try and pull you back to the growing sense of darkness behind you. You dare not look back. "Cmon!" Yells Fallingsun who was now crying and sprinting faster then you could keep up with.

-try and keep up with him

-run at the same pace as you are now

-Slow down

-stop

16 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

You grit your teeth and push yourself to catch up to him and when you do you see his eyes are wide and his face looks horrified. "A-almost there!" By now you can feel the darkness tearing at your pelt and slowing you down, but you can also see the camp walls up ahead.

-resist the darkness

-give into it and type your goodbyes to Fallingsun

2 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

You grit your teeth and push yourself to catch up to him and when you do you see his eyes are wide and his face looks horrified. "A-almost there!" By now you can feel the darkness tearing at your pelt and slowing you down, but you can also see the camp walls up ahead.

-resist the darkness

-give into it and type your goodbyes to Fallingsun

@Meron'nikeringu

Just now, Meron'nikeringu said:

Resist the darkened! Don’t die!

You dig your paws into the ground and you feels tears falling onto your cheek. You know you are loosing.. slipping away.. But you know you can fight it! You summon all your stenghts from within and run until you reach the inside of camp with fallingsun on your heels, your clanmates who were waiting to celebrate your new name look to you two concerned. "What happened?" You hear some whisper. "Is Twilightclan attacking?!" You hear Tangledpaw squeak as he pokes his head out from the medicne cat den. You are breathless and your heart thumps in your chest.

-reply to the clan

-let fallingsun do the talking

4 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

“I don’t know!”

“Then why did you run into camp?” Says Eveningstar who has shouldered her way into the front of the crowd.

-tyo

Just now, Meron'nikeringu said:

“Almost died..... Consuming, consuming darkness...”

“How could it consume you though.. like it grabbed you?” She looks at fallingsun who is frozen from shock, he’ll need some thyme