Stray Fawn Community

-A tale of two- Warrior cats sim

flower

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“How could it consume you though.. like it grabbed you?” She looks at fallingsun who is frozen from shock, he’ll need some thyme

“Uh.. Fallingsun isn’t okay. I don’t know. Yeah.”

1 minute ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

“Uh.. Fallingsun isn’t okay. I don’t know. Yeah.”

“I’m going to check it out then.” She says and walks to the exit. “No!” Says Pinebranch darting in front of her. “Please let me go.” 
-tyo 

-get ur lover boy some herbs m’lady

2 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

You shuffle away from the deputy and leader and the waiting clan into your den where tangled paw, prim, and Glasspaw wait with wide eyes. “Wha-“ primeosepaw says but you cut her off with a shake of your head. You grab some thyme and see Juniper and unnamed male sonic looking up at you. 
“I-I-I’m sorry..” stammered fallingsun.

-tyo

Just now, Meron'nikeringu said:

“For what?”

also I have to go aAa

“Scaring you..” his pupils are pinpricks and he is still in shock. You gently brush his fur and feed him the thyme. It’s gonna be okay. You try to say to him telepathically.

-tyo

(Gn :( 

On 9/23/2019 at 6:24 PM, FlowerMask said:

You walk over to it and see.. someone who looks like your sister, yet you’ve never seen her before, with soft blood soaked fur, her face was frozen in alarm and fear and her throat was torn open. You start to panic.

-type what you will do (bc I really don’t know what I can give you for actions in this scenario 

"H-hello?"

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

"H-hello?"

The shecat says nothing, You start to notice she looks a lot like you too.. you worry about the darkness all around you sitting like a cobra waiting to strike.

-tyo

23 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

“Scaring you..” his pupils are pinpricks and he is still in shock. You gently brush his fur and feed him the thyme. It’s gonna be okay. You try to say to him telepathically.

-tyo

(Gn :( 

13 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

The shecat says nothing, You start to notice she looks a lot like you too.. you worry about the darkness all around you sitting like a cobra waiting to strike.

-tyo

@Renio2490 @Meron'nikeringu

27 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

“You okay.l

He shakes his head and eats some thyme. “I-I.. I don’t know.. I couldn’t escape these terrible visions of.. you..” he stops and slumps sadly onto the cool dirt. 
-tyo

-get him into his nest.

15 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"I s-s-should get going..."

“I don’t think so.” Says a voice from behind you. You whirl around and see.. nothingness.. did you imagine it? A-and who is this cat? You can’t just leave her here all alone.. but you can’t stay here you decide.

-take her body back

-leave her

8 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

He shakes his head and eats some thyme. “I-I.. I don’t know.. I couldn’t escape these terrible visions of.. you..” he stops and slumps sadly onto the cool dirt. 
-tyo

-get him into his nest.

“I don’t think so.” Says a voice from behind you. You whirl around and see.. nothingness.. did you imagine it? A-and who is this cat? You can’t just leave her here all alone.. but you can’t stay here you decide.

-take her body back

-leave her

Take her body back

"D-do you hate m-me? Did i-i do something w-w-wrong?"

7 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

Take her body back

"D-do you hate m-me? Did i-i do something w-w-wrong?"

The thing doesn’t reply and you pick up her bloodied scruff and drag her 20ish yards when you hear. “No but she did.” The shadows seem to be whispering around you, “code breaker!” “Traitor!” You start to cry and shake dragging her corpse through the dark woods... until you run into someone you can’t see them until they turn around and gasp. “Eagle swoop in so glad you sa..” she trails off her pupils wide in distress when she sees the body. “No! Glory I knew I shouldn’t have let you go I knew they would do this to you!” She sobs.

-tyo

16 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

-tyo

-get him into his nest.

-take her body back

-leave her

@Meron'nikeringu

5 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

You walk/drag him to his neat neat and wonder how he keeps it so clean briefly before he collapses onto it scattering the moss. “Thanks..” he says tiredly. You nod and leave him alone to sleep. You think for a second about the darkness and don’t want to be alone. 

-watch tangled paw 

-sleep in you nest

-cuddle with lover boy 

8 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

You sigh and return to his best where he snores quietly, a rare sight that only happened when he slept deeply. You slip into the moss besides him and curl up around him sharing your warmth with him, whatever you two would go through you’d do it together. END DAY MERON

19 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

The thing doesn’t reply and you pick up her bloodied scruff and drag her 20ish yards when you hear. “No but she did.” The shadows seem to be whispering around you, “code breaker!” “Traitor!” You start to cry and shake dragging her corpse through the dark woods... until you run into someone you can’t see them until they turn around and gasp. “Eagle swoop in so glad you sa..” she trails off her pupils wide in distress when she sees the body. “No! Glory I knew I shouldn’t have let you go I knew they would do this to you!” She sobs.

-tyo

@Renio2490

22 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

-tyo

"why did she h-hate me..."

8 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"why did she h-hate me..."

“Oh Eagleswoop She never hated you, she did what she though was best.. we have to get her back to c-camp..” she said her voice cracking with grief.

-tyo

-just walk

12 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"but what did she do?"

She shakes her head. “I cannot tell you little one..” she says and grabs a hold of her sisters scruff. “I love you Glory..” you bear her whisper before trudging through the forest with you helping her carry your mother. When you get to camp everyone is on edge and you see Eveningstar and Pinebranch waiting anxiously. “Are you alright?” You old mentor rushes up to you checking your fur for injuries. You see and hear Eveningstar and Topazrain talking. “Why did you run off like that? If you told us he was missing we would have sent a patrol” She says in an calm  way until she sees Gloryfrost’s body and her jaw drops. “N-no it can’t be?” She said her calm composure evaporating. Topazrain nods sullenly and Eveningstar brushes her cheek against your aunts. “I’m so sorry.” You refocus your gaze on pinebranch and say.

-nothing

-tyo