Stray Fawn Community

-A tale of two- Warrior cats sim

flower

On 10/21/2019 at 4:26 PM, Spook’nikeringu said:

“..Hi?”

“I’m Aquamarinepaw and this is my sister Turquoisepaw.” The shecat on the left introduced herself and littermate. “Your Bluebellthorn aren’t you?” Asks the one on the right named Turquoisepaw.

-tyo 

50 minutes ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

“...Yeah.”

“Why so sad?” She walks over to you and takes your face in her paws and tilts it looking in your eyes. “Was it about it?” She asks looking into your eyes critically. 
-tyo

2 minutes ago, SpookyFlower said:

“Why so sad?” She walks over to you and takes your face in her paws and tilts it looking in your eyes. “Was it about it?” She asks looking into your eyes critically. 
-tyo

“It? Like the movie?”

1 minute ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

“It? Like the movie?”

She tilts her head at you in a confused way. “What no I have not the slightest clue what your referring to. I mean it! The thing in the woods! You know the one that chased you and Fallingsun back from the glowfalls?”

-tyo

20 hours ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

“I.. it hurts. It’s death..”

She looks at you with interest. “Physical pain or mental pain?” She asks. You find it a tiny bit suspicious that she’s asking so many questions. 

24 minutes ago, SpookyFlower said:

She looks at you with interest. “Physical pain or mental pain?” She asks. You find it a tiny bit suspicious that she’s asking so many questions. 

“Why?”

49 minutes ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

“Why?”

“No reason.” Aquamarinepaw says in a dismissive tone. “I just wanted to know what is going to happen to Mothfrost..” mumbles Turquoisepaw.

-tyo

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...