Stray Fawn Community

-A tale of two- Warrior cats sim

flower

Just now, Nugget v3 said:

“Hey. Uh, red cough. Elder. White. Help?”

His eyes mist over with confusion then snap into realization. "Snowfoot!" He said then hopped out of the den and landed outside. "Where is He? And How do you know about red cough?" He asked sounding mildly impressed.

-keep running to the elder

“Here! Hopefully he’s not dead. I don’t know)

He outpaces you and you finnally get a good look at him, he's apprentice age with tabby-co markings and a elegant frame. "What happened?" He asked.

-tyop (Type your own response)

1 minute ago, Nugget v3 said:

“I don”* knowwww0

He seems confused by your answer "How do I treat it?" He paces back and forth. "I wish Poppyreeds was still here..." He paces more. "Tree sap! But I don't have any.. Kit can you find a warrior to go get some?"
-tyop

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

He seems confused by your answer "How do I treat it?" He paces back and forth. "I wish Poppyreeds was still here..." He paces more. "Tree sap! But I don't have any.. Kit can you find a warrior to go get some?"
-tyop

“Uh- sure!”

“Uh- sure!”

He nods and sits by his side. 

-Ask the nearest warrior

-ask Topazrain

-ask The warrior who looks the most trustworthy

Always gonna be the most grumpy

he sees you scurrying over and smiles concerendly. "Whats wrong kit?" you explain how you need sap and he nods and whisperes to another nearby cat and scrambles out of camp.

-go back to the elder and med cat

-go to your den and sleep

“Dying. You can’t.”

He looks enraged then crestfallen. "Go to your den you've done all you can to help." he says meagerly. You see how upset he is then walk off through the snow to your den. You fall into a restless sleep with the lavender glowing next to your ear.

Just now, Renio2490 said:

um help me and tell me what the hell

Elder is dying bc of red cough in Melon's turns and here's where you left off i believe 

On 8/24/2019 at 11:34 AM, FlowerMask said:

She shook her head.

-dont

4 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Okay."

( I wanna sleep now)

You start to close your eyes and see the glowing violet. When did that get here? You though then fell asleep.

@Renio2490 @Nugget v3 Day 4, 0 days until apprenticeship, 6 days until greenleaf, The sky is stunning when you open your eyes, streaked with pink and orange it looks truly beautiful and you realize that this is the first time you've seen the sky without snow clouds.   

EVENT! Topazrain grooms you making sure you looked presentable for your ceremony and you skitter into the clearing to see the leader on their rock. 

Choose what app you want to be

-med

-warrior