Stray Fawn Community

StrikeClan-RoseClan

Renio2490

I took this right now when they were dying. I love Shadowstar (even though it's probably a very common name)! And Mossyface is meant to be a queen. Here's their pictures (but they aren't screenshots because Steam won't let me take any right now):
image.thumb.png.41e6f7d655396a6c54582b0ef258ae3a.png
image.thumb.png.acc330688234f9b7f059397185551092.png
also they are doing really well for a Clan living in the deadly hills! (thankfully they have poison fangs on two of their kits and toxic body on the other (who is the oldest))

Also, I don't do the "[prefix]kit- [prefix]paw - [prefix][suffix]" thing. It's too hard, so I just name the babies their warrior name. It's sounds funny, but it saves a lot of time. I'm just about to name their last child (the one named Kirnoku).

I'll post their children if you want me to. Sadly, if you forgot, they are dying when I skip the day. But their oldest child Grassleap will take over (and... well.. become mates with his sister. it's weird, but that's just Niche).

• Love 2

I have some bad news
Grassstar took over, killer bearyena spawned (wasn't that big of a deal), he took A LITTLE damage, Sweetclaw (his sister) had his kit, another bearyena spawned (with a child), Grassstar… just guess what I'm going to say.

GRASSSTAR IS DEAD! :'D
I'll give you a picture of him in a second though

• Sad 2

Just now, Renio2490 said:

I have some bad news
Grassstar took over, killer bearyena spawned (wasn't that big of a deal), he took A LITTLE damage, Sweetclaw (his sister) had his kit, another bearyena spawned (with a child), Grassstar… just guess what I'm going to say.

GRASSSTAR IS DEAD! :'D
I'll give you a picture of him in a second though

The Hercules-not-at-all-accurate article I’m reading is depressed too