Stray Fawn Community

Bear Challenge

Rainwater

(I don't know where the pictures are going to show up)
Basically, you are bearyenas.

Island: Deadly Hills

Rules: Kill rouge males. You can invite wanderers, but not breed with them. The only things you can breed with are bearyenas.

You can't really win. This is just for fun.

BearSettings.png

BEARmale.png

BEARfemale.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

Question: Can female wanderers you invite in the tribe mate with pure-bred bearyenas?

Also, you may want to remove immunity G and H, just so that there's a bit more genetic diversity for the challenge. I'd also recommend the lean body if you want better movement but with all the bearyena traits. As well as hammer tail for food collecting if nimble fingers or the running leg aren't allowed.

6 hours ago, Lazuli said:

Question: Can female wanderers you invite in the tribe mate with pure-bred bearyenas?

Also, you may want to remove immunity G and H, just so that there's a bit more genetic diversity for the challenge. I'd also recommend the lean body if you want better movement but with all the bearyena traits. As well as hammer tail for food collecting if nimble fingers or the running leg aren't allowed.

Bearyenas have G and H immunities, so I had to include them somewhere. You can turn off the environment damage if you want. Bearyenas are hugs, so no lean bodies. If they even have tails, they aren't very visible. And they're hunters. They don't collect berries.

Also, for the top question, yes.

• 4 weeks later...