Stray Fawn Community

cookie run !!!

georgie

I caved and downloaded cookie run and its very good

I have?? a few cookies??

my favourites are midnight cookie (my only legendary), rockstar cookie, yoghurt cream cookie, princess cookie and pistachio cookie

im on the snowy level in trophy run, world 6 I think

also I've watched videos a few months ago which have told me to not even touch the fandom with a 40ft long pole because apparently its a whole mess of "YOU'RE WHITEWASHING!!111!!!11!! THE COOKIE'S SKIN COLOUR IS THIS THATS WHAT IT IS IN THE GAME!!11!1!!1! IM REPORTING YOU!!11!!1!!!1! CANCELLED!!111!!1!!1!"    "but those are cookies,,  that is not skin,, it is cookie,, I just changed it from a completely unnatural greenish yellow colour to an actual skin colour,," and honestly I dont want to deal with that

so im making my own cookie run fandom in this thread

and I will probably draw a lot of the cookies

whilst waiting for bfb 14

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

do you mean gingerbrave's trial?

if so then you can level him up by completing bonus missions, sometimes the reward is more gingerbraves. once you get a certain amount you can level him up. but once you've got the hang of it, I would say get him to level 5 or so and start doing trophy races, they are a lot more fun. and breakout but I dont think you unlock it for a bit

• Like 1

hsdfghjkjuytr I finished the sketch but it took me like an hour and a half the whole thing will take at least another hour probably two more hours

i hate perspective and drawing anything past one character on a simple one colour background lol

sketch.thumb.png.d02959c74a25839538fa665399dfbdff.png

Just now, heyitsgeorgie said:

there has been a miracle, and I did actual shading on a drawing-

557320188_seafairy.thumb.png.836f59509700762acbd19e72fe45521f.png

^ this literally took longer than the evil gingerbright drawing

this is why I never do complex shading