Stray Fawn Community

strange magnolia art and funny comics

bostonlobstah

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Woah.. these are absolutely amazing and I’ll admit very chuckling at the comic strip part!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
37 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Why does Melon have a voo-doo doll?

Here’s the link to where the joke came from btw, also be sure to bump this playthrough.. I wonder why it had disappeared ? (Oh, probably because I stopped doing “A New Legacy” :/)

12 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Here’s the link to where the joke came from btw, also be sure to bump this playthrough.. I wonder why it had disappeared ? (Oh, probably because I stopped doing “A New Legacy” :/)

I'll continue it sometime. A New Legacy had nothing to do with it, I just wanted a break. :) 

• Eek! 1

13 hours ago, Magnolia said:

so instead of drawing yall nichelings I made this today

and I actually used a REFERENCE WOOOOOOOOOO

wooooooo.png.9d3a03d3a0131fcd192d463c3bb1e7b1.png

idek

also here is some random comics with human magnolia

i might make more :D 

yoeeeeeee.png.6c24ec11612c542af11361e6918cc9c8.png

flowermask, melon, I love you this is just for fun :) 

TwInKiES?! Also I love this it’s adorable.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

YES MAKE MORE

also melon needs serious help at this point xD

Yea melon needs help. And agreed I’d love to see more of these! If only I could draw humans...

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

Yea melon needs help. And agreed I’d love to see more of these! If only I could draw humans...

Heh.. I would too! Especially if it’s Mags and Silver being shipped xD (I’m kidding but I’m dang serious that my brain is coming up with this craziness!)

3 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Heh.. I would too! Especially if it’s Mags and Silver being shipped xD (I’m kidding but I’m dang serious that my brain is coming up with this craziness!)

(Eh Whatever she decides upon ) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

(Eh Whatever she decides upon ) 

(I only say this bc mags is her nichesona so it’s her choice of what to do with her :) )

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

(I only say this bc mags is her nichesona so it’s her choice of what to do with her :) )

Understood, it’s just that she’s given up Magnolia to me before to have them be tested on what their kids would look like or whateves(which is what I’ve actually done recently), I just think it’s alright that way, but I understand if she declines, I would care less about the two being shipped than human Silver being drawn in her comic strips either way!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
20 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

I’m open for shipping to anyone at this point :D

Then please do make a Silver and Magnolia comic! Nothing is canon but hey, we can have fun xD

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

if we're talking about who else should be in these comics then..

*ominous chanting in the distance*

LALA LALA LALA LALA LALA LALA LALA

Lala would look pretty as a human (Yea no kidding Flower shes the goddess of beauty!) So yea it would be fun to see her in a comic.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Considering how I just burnt my eye from spices.. why not giving it a try on integrating it into Silver for a comic? Then maybe Magnolia jumps in to help cure his burn with some water or whatever else helps(water actually made the burn worse for me.. Dx)

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Considering how I just burnt my eye from spices.. why not giving it a try on integrating it into Silver for a comic? Then maybe Magnolia jumps in to help cure his burn with some water or whatever else helps(water actually made the burn worse for me.. Dx)

thats a cool idea (Not you burning your eye ouch)  but lets give her some time she has a lot of requests on her plate to do.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, FlowerMask said:

thats a cool idea (Not you burning your eye ouch)  but lets give her some time she has a lot of requests on her plate to do.

No worries, it was just a suggestion ^^