Stray Fawn Community

New sea predator

Pixelfox

Maybe adding a shark like creature. This shark could be a predator of the sea.The shark would be the size of a Nicheling and would be extremely aggressive . They would look mostly like a hammer head shark with a little changing. Some tentacles, different pattern and/or colour depending on biome and extra finns or tails might be some good ideas. I originally thought they would be silver and blue with some sandy details.They would have 1 defence (from hard skin),  4 fishing, 3 swimming and 2 attack. When killed they give 8 meat. A good name might be Tegrahead or Shasqui.The spawning would be randomly generated just like the blue birds. Maybe a little more often. They  tend to be mostly alone and not in school and live about 25 days.

I am not that good at art but I might try my hand at a concept art for these fellas. I am really sorry if I took someone's idea but this is my first time here and I have not yet seen something like this before. This is just a base idea so as time goes on I will add more to this.

• Like 1

3 replies to this post

I'm not that convinced by this. Sharks can't properly digest land mammals and as such don't really prey on them. At most, they are dangerously curious. So perhaps they only attack a nicheling if it gets too close?

Apart from that, though, this is a pretty good idea.

maybe they have aquatic featurs, then it  auto aggro's onto the nicheling if not it  will be "

On 5/2/2018 at 2:09 PM, Dun(ce) Crow said:

dangerously curious. So perhaps they only attack a nicheling if it gets too close?

"