Stray Fawn Community

CABINET's Arcade — Oops! dead

CABINET

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

just because it gets your heartrate up doesn't mean that it exercises your heart! exercise now! actually, i'll do some push-ups! you do 20 squats!(or not, but I like health)

it's a joke

sorry, I should've made it more clear

5 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

it's a joke

sorry, I should've made it more clear

it's ok, I knew, even if it was more clear I would of said it anyways, Health is important!

• Like 1

I'm considering starting to write "impostoer" in order to please no one and annoy everyone including myself and probably forcing myself to stop because I'm being so annoying to myself

that's quite the run-on sentence isn't it

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

Ok, so monday is almost tuesday, which might as well be wednesday which is the middle of the week, and thursday is short, so that's basically friday, and friday is practically the weekend, so the beginning of the week is basically the end of the week, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

Ok, so monday is almost tuesday, which might as well be wednesday which is the middle of the week, and thursday is short, so that's basically friday, and friday is practically the weekend, so the beginning of the week is basically the end of the week, right?

Monday is like the longest, so tuesday is basically monday. Wednesday everyone just forgest abt tho.

• CABINET changed the title to Tundra's homebase — kinda sus ngl
  • CABINET changed the title to Tundra's homebase — folded hands
On 12/8/2020 at 7:38 PM, gamingcookie said:

zixvir's sentences: Finally, a worthy opponent! Our battle will be legendary!

yes lol

On 12/9/2020 at 11:45 AM, TundraKitsune said:

but if you put it together, it becomes quite long.

7 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

For some reason I feel like mentioning that there's a vent next to my computer area

you feel like mentioning it because of among us.

Fleeing the Complex intro as told by Youtube autocaptions

[music]

hello Henry

welcome to their walk some of the most cunning and notorious criminals are here and now we have the infamous Finley stick you're going to be here for a long time grigory thank you

you wait here until cellphone

• Haha 2

Just now, TundraKitsune said:

Fleeing the Complex intro as told by Youtube autocaptions

[music]

hello Henry

welcome to their walk some of the most cunning and notorious criminals are here and now we have the infamous Finley stick you're going to be here for a long time grigory thank you

you wait here until cellphone

I saw someone in the comments mentioning this, and it made me laugh so hard

Now, I shall see what autocaptions has to say about the other ones

Just now, TundraKitsune said:

I saw someone in the comments mentioning this, and it made me laugh so hard

Now, I shall see what autocaptions has to say about the other ones

Ok ItA is kinda boring, but one line is "you know they're guilty you just can't put them down in crimes", which is mildly amusing to me

StD doesn't have English auto-generated captions, only Korean ones, but there is some very weird stuff

"cell ie in 4 [Korean script] 3 ron

[[Korean script]]

wee

[Korean script] co"

EtP is in a similar vein to ItA, mostly uninteresting, but there is one line I find mildly amusing: "...I mean if I didn't check it I'd lose my job man ones my job"

I think it's because the FtC intro characters have pretty heavy accents, that autocaptions has a hard time interpreting them

Oh well. Fun experiment anyway

• Haha 1