Stray Fawn Community

CABINET's Arcade — Oops! dead

CABINET

3 minutes ago, xXGamerGirlyxX said:

hhi t ffawn do you eant to be feienrds my name is gamer girlyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have no clue whats going on either honestly haha

Heya, sure I could be your friend :))

I'm a little sad that some of my pals like Pepper left the forums, but there's so many new users today being very active so it's not all bad I guess!

• Paw up 1

Just now, T Fawn said:

Heya, sure I could be your friend :))

I'm a little sad that some of my pals like Pepper left the forums, but there's so many new users today being very active so it's not all bad I guess!

oh myy  gosh!! a;so whoever peper was she sounds gross

• Paw up 1

22 hours ago, T Fawn said:

Apparently there's a solar storm going on so I may be able to see an aurora tonight if the weather allows it!

and if I'm not too late

So, sadly, I didn't get to see one last night... but there's still hope for the future. The current solar cycle's peak will come within a few years, and by then there will be a lot of aurora activity. Plus, there's always the chance for more random bursts of activity before then!

I've been considering looking into studying immunology

There is one singular reason as to why and if you guessed kurzgesagt, you'd be right

Well, I suppose that's not entirely true. It's really because immunology is epic. Kurzgesagt just made me realize that

I don't know if I will actually end up doing that, it's really hard to say. But it's a consideration

• Eek! 3

I cannot describe the joy I felt when I heard that some insects display homosexual behaviour. Why? Who knows. Something about gay bugs is just epic to me

GAY BUGS GAY BUGS

• Eek! 2

1 minute ago, T Fawn said:

I cannot describe the joy I felt when I heard that some insects display homosexual behaviour. Why? Who knows. Something about gay bugs is just epic to me

GAY BUGS GAY BUGS

Though a big reason for that may be because the person who said that is a really cool dude who constantly says things that make you happy

oh my god guys

image.thumb.png.67bcbb306bcf44ba2b10560aa7a58fa6.png

they literally have two brain cells

(technically the word "types" implies that they do have many neurons. but this is funnier)

• Haha 1

• CABINET changed the title to Tundra's Homebase — where I am slightly less dead
6 hours ago, T Fawn said:

GAY BUGS GAY BUGS

GAY BUGS GAY BUGS GAY BUGS

I'm gonna steal this too ~~

0eec98fd-0425-4b7b-b4f6-e746d3fddc79.jpg

1. The oldest one I can think of is this stupid Harry Potter self-insert I had as a kid and I hate that character we do not talk about it. Oldest one that I don't still hate is probably Nettle/Nettleheart, an old Warriors OC

2. I have time-traveller OC, who is totally not ripped off of timekeeper cookie, no no, that I haven't talked about publicly, that one's still just a concept basically

3. not really because most of them end up as good guys later :')

4. Just for fun

6. Get an idea usually based on an existing piece of media because I am physically unable to be original, expand on that idea, get super attached to the result, make it in gacha club at some point (yes i use gacha club please don't hate me), keep playing with it forever, never share it with anyone

7. um basically everyone is aro/ace lol

8. no

9. uhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have a bunch of characters based on immune cells which is a bit odd I think

10. speaking of my immune cell characters: I love my designs for them so much I would die for all of them

11. Mostly

12. I have killed no one and I don't want to kill anyone they are my babies ;-;

13. I guessss I mean I do have a character who does have parents but they're not really important except for that character's angsty backstory

14. I don't remember :((

15. every. single. one. I love them all to death but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I suck at writing

16. uhhh the shortest one is probably the magpie. well, when that character is a magpie. they can shape-shift into a magpie :DD shape-shifting is the best superpower and you can't change my mind. anyway I digress

17. i dunno

18. No. Expect the cringey self-inserts, they can die in a fire

19. Yep. When I was younger I made a self-insert for every single piece of media I liked. it's so flippn embarrassing aaaaaaaaaaaaa

20. all of them. look, I love every single one and you couldn't pry any of them from my cold dead hands. but they all suck. I suck at writing. I suck at making characters not suck. I'm sorry everyone I wish you existed in the brain of someone better at writing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;-;