Stray Fawn Community

CABINET's Arcade — Oops! dead

CABINET

I believe I've said this before, but I'll still say it again. I'm aromantic/asexual

I watched the Jaiden Animations video about that and so much of the things she said resonated with me, which only reinforced my identity with the label I've chosen

I've been questioning whether or not I'm actually ace, but now I'm a lot more confident that I actually am

oh another thing, I believe I'm some degree of non-binary. I don't really 100% identify with "female" and I don't like the term "woman" being used for me. You might have noticed that my human sona looks vaguely feminine but still somewhat ambiguous, and that's more or less how I feel about myself. I do like she/her pronouns for the moment, though I wouldn't mind messing around, so if you want to try out other pronouns for me then go ahead and I can see what I vibe with

• Like 2
  • Paw up 2

13 hours ago, T Fawn said:

I believe I've said this before, but I'll still say it again. I'm aromantic/asexual

I watched the Jaiden Animations video about that and so much of the things she said resonated with me, which only reinforced my identity with the label I've chosen

I've been questioning whether or not I'm actually ace, but now I'm a lot more confident that I actually am

oh another thing, I believe I'm some degree of non-binary. I don't really 100% identify with "female" and I don't like the term "woman" being used for me. You might have noticed that my human sona looks vaguely feminine but still somewhat ambiguous, and that's more or less how I feel about myself. I do like she/her pronouns for the moment, though I wouldn't mind messing around, so if you want to try out other pronouns for me then go ahead and I can see what I vibe with

I think maybe the correct term you're looking for is demigirl or paragirl?

• 2 weeks later...

Heyyyyyy folks!

So, I don't know if you noticed, but I kinda... vanished for a few days. Basically, I went on a trip to Ontario to visit a relative, and I kinda... forgot to mention it here. And I don't have access to my account on my phone anymore. Sorry folks :(

As consolation, here are a bunch of photos from a butterfly conservatory I went to on the trip! Put them in a quote so they don't take up too much space without your consent

IMG_2106.thumb.JPG.fb26b86f3ec06a48ce9feaa0b07b64a2.JPGIMG_2112.thumb.JPG.a8d5ef7c2e268be294d38600a643f60e.JPGIMG_2118.thumb.JPG.a14054ec108ea98583c826fe4641a1d5.JPGIMG_2122.thumb.JPG.857a7a460d5a74bc61842c25510dd7d6.JPGIMG_2128.thumb.JPG.82e4a8c9d5b9662a1e9fb36da34d1f0a.JPGIMG_2130.thumb.JPG.0bd7a79ab8e4a38b2c3373adb57f4dc6.JPGIMG_2142.thumb.JPG.843fd19d392d9bcbebd443f85a2b7ba6.JPGIMG_2148.thumb.JPG.b1cdbbe0024b8d65133c4f922ee2901c.JPGIMG_2150.thumb.JPG.f710b75a25a4e94bbfb0dc643a72f797.JPGIMG_2152.thumb.JPG.b7eff37a08d2c1fc4bc6246d346a2270.JPGIMG_2155.thumb.JPG.7b12f2b640987c2e7321fec82d89d39c.JPG

Anyway, I've got a bunch of notifications to check out now...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 4/26/2022 at 3:52 AM, TundraKitsune said:

Heyyyyyy folks!

So, I don't know if you noticed, but I kinda... vanished for a few days. Basically, I went on a trip to Ontario to visit a relative, and I kinda... forgot to mention it here. And I don't have access to my account on my phone anymore. Sorry folks :(

As consolation, here are a bunch of photos from a butterfly conservatory I went to on the trip! Put them in a quote so they don't take up too much space without your consent

Anyway, I've got a bunch of notifications to check out now...

pretty photos :DD

Hi guys I am now addicted to a band called I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME specifically the album Razzmatazz send help actually don't I really like it here

• Eek! 1

3 hours ago, TundraKitsune said:

Hi guys I am now addicted to a band called I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME specifically the album Razzmatazz send help actually don't I really like it here

omg i should really listen to more of their songs because i agree they are bangers

1 minute ago, pepper_ said:

omg i should really listen to more of their songs because i agree they are bangers

someone to share my newfound obsession with omg!!!

Fun fact: the day before I went on my trip, I bought both Spirit Phone and Razzmatazz on iTunes just so I could listen to them on the plane

I had never bought anything with iTunes before

Also I had known about Razzmatazz for like a week at the time

I may or may not have posted this in my art thread by mistake at first

rip

1 minute ago, TundraKitsune said:

guys this song has "big shot" in its lyics

what do you mean I'm late to the punch and no one cares anymore

spamton.png.0e258f058f45cb1dc2a9ee0c96625ddb.png

• CABINET changed the title to CABINET's Arcade — IT'S BACK BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY