Stray Fawn Community

CABINET's Arcade — Oops! dead

CABINET

Just finished watching “Doomsday” (Doctor Who) and... 

ROSE

NOOOOOOOOO 

(I didn’t cry... not much can make me cry... but... Rose... no... why...) 

(and with that I must say goodnight. goodnight folks) 

edit: p.s. cat poem therapy is very effective for curing sadness.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Tundragupta said:

Just finished watching “Doomsday” (Doctor Who) and... 

ROSE

NOOOOOOOOO 

(I didn’t cry... not much can make me cry... but... Rose... no... why...) 

(and with that I must say goodnight. goodnight folks) 

edit: p.s. cat poem therapy is very effective for curing sadness.

Ooh, watching through the show fast, are you? Last time you said anything you were still with Eccleston! Now you're already about to meet Donna for the first time...

P.S. The only time I cried was the regeneration of the 11th Doctor to the 12th, though one other departure of characters during 11's seasons came quite close.

P.P.S. Goodnight to you too, i'm still writing a stupid essay on Bonnie and Clyde :T

10 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Ooh, watching through the show fast, are you? Last time you said anything you were still with Eccleston! Now you're already about to meet Donna for the first time...

P.S. The only time I cried was the regeneration of the 11th Doctor to the 12th, though one other departure of characters during 11's seasons came quite close.

P.P.S. Goodnight to you too, i'm still writing a stupid essay on Bonnie and Clyde :T

We're basically watching 1-2 episodes per night

Extra note: I did cry a little bit later that night while reminiscing... Just a little bit though...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tundracat said:

We're basically watching 1-2 episodes per night

Extra note: I did cry a little bit later that night while reminiscing... Just a little bit though...

it was ten minutes after 11's regeneration when i started crying. and that lasted probably 10 minutes too

On 10/22/2019 at 6:00 PM, Tundracat said:

I don't care if people don't think it's interesting, I'm still dumping math stuff on you all!! Muahahaha!!!!!

also, bonus Xisumavoid in the comments of the above video!

image.png.ba4f595ab8b7443f19fe821da6a22de6.png

I feel like we need to communicate every time we see a hermit not being a hermit.

Because it’s kinda fun to see what stuff they do outside of Hermitcraft. 

5 minutes ago, Tundracat said:

the angels have the phone box

4 minutes ago, Tundracat said:

wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey... stuff

ah, I see that you're to that episode now ^^ that was a really good episode! (*sniff sniff* the Shipton ship... *sniff sniff*  though Sparrow and Nightingale was cute too)

2 hours ago, Tundracat said:

(we just started the next one, and HOW THE HECK IS A PERSON SUPPOSED TO HOLD ONTO THE TARDIS WHILE IT’S IN THE TIME VORTEX THING) 

We’re not supposed to question time travel. It just happens.

(I feel like tundra is in the middle of me and Sky tossing out random references to stuff.)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Feral Desert Fawn said:

that moment when you can't decide on what video you want your title to a reference

It's the name of a Joe hills video...

Also while I'm here who is your bet for Demise? (We could actually do a FR bet if you want to.)

9 minutes ago, The Fawnth Doctor said:

Eleventh Doctor ahoy! : D

(well, not yet... probably another season or so ...so not too long now! *excite* but I’ll enjoy Tennant for the rest of the season :)

• Eek! 1

22 hours ago, Feral Desert Fawn said:

(well, not yet... probably another season or so ...so not too long now! *excite* but I’ll enjoy Tennant for the rest of the season :)

ahh I remember that episode now. I'm pretty sure he says it in the first episode with the Eleventh Doctor too though... hmm.