Stray Fawn Community

CABINET's Arcade — Oops! dead

CABINET

Oh hi, thanks for checking in

So, this is my base/homethread thing... I'll probably post random stuff like art, memes, random screenshots, stupid references and stuff here. 'Cause why not am I right...

• Eek! 4
  • Paw up 1

• CABINET changed the title to Den of the Kitsune (Tundra's base/homethread)
1 minute ago, TundraKitsune said:

why do I like this video so much and why am I currently watching it on repeat...

Hah

You haven’t watched it as many times as I’ve watched You’re Welcome Literal

I just randomly decided to try out doing lineart with a different brush than I usually use. I use clip studio paint for digital art, and ever since I started using it, I've used the standard "g-pen" brush. I thought to try out the pencil brush, because why not, and I actually like it... I also did a more "sketchy" style, which looks a bit like my traditional art style

73207306_tryingoutanotherbrushforlineart.thumb.png.da72a266790409080ce80998eda2f497.png

So, uh, thoughts on this style of lineart?

• Love 4

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

The face looks a bit odd, but I really like the body!

I was more so referring to the brush for lineart rather than the picture in general, but I do appreciate the critique :)

faces are hard...

1 minute ago, TundraKitsune said:

I was more so referring to the brush for lineart rather than the picture in general, but I do appreciate the critique :)

faces are hard...

I do like the lineart, you did a good job with it. And yeah faces are hard.

• Paw up 1

cheek floooof (and updated muzzle)

1523675170_OriantalCat(Ithink)2.thumb.png.48240f0b88b87fe72051224d9a1e9202.png

Oh yeah, and I should probably mention, it's supposed to look like a cat with an oriental body type (the body type of the Siamese cat), but I don't really know how to do that since I mainly draw intermediate body type cats

EDIT: Yes, I do exaggerate the features a bit, cartoon-y styles are fun like that :) 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

Oh yeah, and I should probably mention, it's supposed to look like a cat with an oriental body type (the body type of the Siamese cat), but I don't really know how to do that since I mainly draw intermediate body type cats

image.thumb.png.44be2ec9d01c8673872e398638d738a2.png

Image result for siamese cat

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

• CABINET changed the title to Den of the Kitsune (Tundra's homebase)

Here's a thing I've had sort of in the background for a while... I figured that the only way to really improve at things is to actually try and do it. I'm not very good at drawing humans, so I started drawing this, and kinda quit after a bit... then I decided to pick it up again.

458710561_tryingtodrawahumanperson3.thumb.png.c4388655fc071712922285e2d0090975.png

hands are the worst...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, TundraKitsune said:

Here's a thing I've had sort of in the background for a while... I figured that the only way to really improve at things is to actually try and do it. I'm not very good at drawing humans, so I started drawing this, and kinda quit after a bit... then I decided to pick it up again.

458710561_tryingtodrawahumanperson3.thumb.png.c4388655fc071712922285e2d0090975.png

hands are the worst...

those hands look really good, though! 

• Thanks 1