Stray Fawn Community

CABINET's Arcade — Oops! dead

CABINET

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

Lineart example

Fireheart needs more love

656794119_Fireheart(Base).thumb.png.0abfbe215b0510d0c74c3ae57dae1fa1.png

I’ve learned to love the underdog kittypet! Too bad I’m just not into the series anymore so for god’s sakes how much has he changed in terms of character arcs throughout the books? TELL MEH!!

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I’ve learned to love the underdog kittypet! Too bad I’m just not into the series anymore so for god’s sakes how much has he changed in terms of character arcs throughout the books? TELL MEH!!

he died

17 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Well... Needletail is my spirit cat. Otherwise... Magical powers, Forbidden love should be legal.

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
14 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

he died

NO! HOW? WHY?? :’( Rest In Peace you brave little kittypet....

14 minutes ago, Aetherbee said:

Well... Needletail is my spirit cat. Otherwise... Magical powers, Forbidden love should be legal.

Forbidden love is love no matter what! Even if it’s against such cultures(and yes even rogue males but that doesn’t always happen if the Nicheling who bred with it already had a mate..).

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Meron'nikeringu said:

Injuries from the battle with the Dark Forest (Thank you keyboard for offering me a tree)

Thanks for the spoilers... ;-; guess I needed them anyway since I don’t read the books.. but.. hmm.. how could he have been actually killed by the Dark Forest since it’s supposed to be the equivalent of the Devil’s home for us? Isn’t it spiritual in a way? I guess I don’t really know anymore.. ^^;

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Thanks for the spoilers... ;-; guess I needed them anyway since I don’t read the books.. but.. hmm.. how could he have been actually killed by the Dark Forest since it’s supposed to be the equivalent of the Devil’s home for us? Isn’t it spiritual in a way? I guess I don’t really know anymore.. ^^;

Right now I’m too quick when it comes to responses and I’m always botching them for some reason..

16 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Actually he was squashed by starclan's favorite way of killing immortal cats...

TREE!

• Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Aetherbee said:

Actually he was squashed by starclan's favorite way of killing immortal cats...

TREE!

Missed out on a lot and now I’m confused as heck...

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Missed out on a lot and now I’m confused as heck...

Basically all the cats in cat heck came back to life and attacked the clans. Firestar killed Tigerstar for good, ending the battle. Then a tree fell and killed Firestar, ending his last life.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Basically all the cats in cat heck came back to life and attacked the clans. Firestar killed Tigerstar for good, ending the battle. Then a tree fell and killed Firestar, ending his last life.

Also every 'immortal' cat was killed via tree. Also starclan was there too

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
14 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Wow... that’s just the lamest excuse to tell a tragic story and kill off Firestar...(I dunno, I either need info, or I’m just calling it stupid like all other former fans of the series.. :/)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
8 minutes ago, Aetherbee said:

Also every 'immortal' cat was killed via tree. Also starclan was there too

I could tell a better story... >.< and add more tragic deaths to give feels than just stupid trees..

5 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Wow... that’s just the lamest excuse to tell a tragic story and kill off Firestar...(I dunno, I either need info, or I’m just calling it stupid like all other former fans of the series.. :/)

I don't reccomend reading that series. It was a weak link in warriors. It was filled with stupid plot devices, and wasn't a good read.

• Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
8 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

I don't reccomend reading that series. It was a weak link in warriors. It was filled with stupid plot devices, and wasn't a good read.

I knew it! The authors just ran out of ideas for what to put in.. and if they ran out of ideas, they could’ve just ended the series somehow instead of just milking it for sales and continued appeal!

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I knew it! The authors just ran out of ideas for what to put in.. and if they ran out of ideas, they could’ve just ended the series somehow instead of just milking it for sales and continued appeal!

It set up the stage for the next series which was actually entertaining. So they weren't really milking it, they just didn't put enough effort into something that'd be important for the series later on.

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

It set up the stage for the next series which was actually entertaining. So they weren't really milking it, they just didn't put enough effort into something that'd be important for the series later on.

Ah, then that confuses me as to why they weren’t good at it then? I mean nobody’s perfect but they were still going strong with the storytelling.

1 minute ago, TundraKitsune said:

[insert the "and the dinosaurs are gone" jingle from hotew,ig but instead of "dinosaurs" it's "notifications" here]

This is true

But here’s a notification and an extremely confused Genie

28D21DE1-E901-48FC-9FF4-5D9ACA70A190.jpeg.725e255d88709f575c39b68214c8d611.jpeg

also, “history of the entire world, i guess” is stalking me

• Eek! 1

5 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

>:)

THE WURTZ CULTURE IS SPREADING

I kind of want to watch it now...

nah I’m better off with Prince Ali

Wait

”Son of Yzma” WHEN DID SHE HAVE A HUSBAND