Stray Fawn Community

CABINET's Arcade — Oops! dead

CABINET

3 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

This is even more beautiful

Well, beauty is subjective, but that is quite good! I like it ;)  (eventhoughidontreallyknowwhatsgoingonhelpmeimanidiotnotreallybutitfeelslikethatsometimes*shrug*)

2 minutes ago, Tundracat said:

eventhoughidontreallyknowwhatsgoingonhelpmeimanidiotnotreallybutitfeelslikethatsometimes*shrug*

I mean, if you’re talking about the Polynesian part, I know, it’s confusing. I have to sing it without knowing what the heck I’m saying.

6 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

I mean, if you’re talking about the Polynesian part, I know, it’s confusing. I have to sing it without knowing what the heck I’m saying.

actuallyitsbecauseiveneversctuallyseenthemovieyesiknowimaterriblehumanpersoactuallynoprobablynotbutehhhhhhhhhhhhhhiguesswhatimtryingtosayisimsorryidunnowhateverpleasedonthateme

9 minutes ago, Tundracat said:

actuallyitsbecauseiveneversctuallyseenthemovieyesiknowimaterriblehumanpersoactuallynoprobablynotbutehhhhhhhhhhhhhhiguesswhatimtryingtosayisimsorryidunnowhateverpleasedonthateme

Neither have I, so we’re even!

2 hours ago, Tundracat said:

We all know you're a great Tundra-person, even if you should ever fail the human part

• Eek! 1

Uh... tree?

I was at the "ask Angel about m-i/d/d 's" thread and saw the video about aphantasia and realized I probably/might have it... and then for some reason I decided to try to sketch a tree without a reference. Dunno how the thought process works, but hey, tree!

image.thumb.png.768ef7892b61c032ebb40afa5a3e714a.png

(the scribbles are for colourpicking. it's easier to colourpick from a large patch of colour than a thing line, I've found)

Edited by Tundracat
"Probably" might have been too strong a word for my situation lol
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Tundracat said:

I was at the "ask Angel about m-i/d/d 's" thread and saw the video about aphantasia and realized I probably have it... and then for some reason I decided to try to sketch a tree without a reference. Dunno how the thought process works, but hey, tree!

Are you able to imagine things? Even if it's as simple as rock.

1 minute ago, Tundracat said:

Uh... tree?

I was at the "ask Angel about m-i/d/d 's" thread and saw the video about aphantasia and realized I probably have it... and then for some reason I decided to try to sketch a tree without a reference. Dunno how the thought process works, but hey, tree!

image.thumb.png.768ef7892b61c032ebb40afa5a3e714a.png

(the scribbles are for colourpicking. it's easier to colourpick from a large patch of colour than a thing line, I've found)

I don't have aphantasia and that looks better than what I can do with or without a reference xD

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Are you able to imagine things? Even if it's as simple as rock.

Sometimes (I think, a little bit...)

(I realized after I posted that that "probably" might too strong a word for that lol)

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Tundracat said:

Sometimes (I think, a little bit...)

(I realized after I posted that that "probably" might too strong a word for that lol)

Feel like I should specify a bit: I can imagine something (a flying bird, something spinning, etc.), but I can't exactly see it. It's sort of there, but obscured by the blackness. Does that make sense?

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Tundracat said:

Feel like I should specify a bit: I can imagine something (a flying bird, something spinning, etc.), but I can't exactly see it. It's sort of there, but obscured by the blackness. Does that make sense?

Like this?

finget spoiner.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Eek! 1

1 minute ago, 𝒴𝒶𝓂𝒷𝑜 said:

Like this?

finget spoiner.jpg

...Well, not quite xD

image.thumb.png.fe0dc64e66f8b4c6f8fa743dbc6d503c.png

Ok, not that, either

It's like, I can sort of picture it being there, but it's not really visible? It's hard to explain

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 1

I’m looking through my post history and I’m getting nostalgic... :’)

Also, when I first joined, I honestly thought that I would be a fairly casual user, only posting from time to time... and here I am now, almost 1900 posts! 

I think I’m addicted to the forum...

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

17 minutes ago, Tundracat said:

I’m looking through my post history and I’m getting nostalgic... :’)

Also, when I first joined, I honestly thought that I would be a fairly casual user, only posting from time to time... and here I am now, almost 1900 posts! 

I think I’m addicted to the forum...

Same here. Except more.

Going through a bit of the “type the username above you with your eyes closed”... so nostalgic... I remember when I was The Great HammerDoveShark... and Magicmoonss was Aye-Aye Captain... and Lilytuft was SpringoLingo or whatever it was... and I was foiled by Evil Aether... and Lisa the Wolf and RaanaTheBanana were active... :( 

...And it was all 2 months ago. Gosh, how time flies... 

(and now I kinda want to be The Great HammerDoveShark again lol)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

3 minutes ago, Tundracat said:

Going through a bit of the “type the username above you with your eyes closed”... so nostalgic... I remember when I was The Great HammerDoveShark... and Magicmoonss was Aye-Aye Captain... and Lilytuft was SpringoLingo or whatever it was... and I was foiled by Evil Aether... and Lisa the Wolf and RaanaTheBanana were active... :( 

...And it was all 2 months ago. Gosh, how time flies... 

(and now I kinda want to be The Great HammerDoveShark again lol)

Agh!!! How could I forget Roleplay section/Flirty Lioness {{maroon}}/AshiAsha/The most beautiful thing ??? :( 

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Tundracat said:

Agh!!! How could I forget Roleplay section/Flirty Lioness {{maroon}}/AshiAsha/The most beautiful thing ??? :( 

We’ve lost a lot of members... 😢