Stray Fawn Community

CABINET's Arcade — Oops! dead

CABINET

On 12/26/2020 at 4:20 PM, TundraKitsune said:

Why are spiders in fiction always evil? Just once I want to see the giant spider be the secret good guy

well I thought, "oh, I know undertale!" but then thought, "oh wait, muffet is evil." but then noticed that the small spiders are good. Well, they are cannibals, so I guess not.

I want to show off a FR dragon I have that I literally dropped 220 gems on its apparel just to make a dumb joke

image.png.05c3b2c448be40e518b4d02df41ece38.png

Edited by TundraKitsune
I WROTE "OF" INSTEAD OF "OFF" DGFYUSDGS

8 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

I want to show of a FR dragon I have that I literally dropped 220 gems on its apparel just to make a dumb joke

image.png.05c3b2c448be40e518b4d02df41ece38.png

??? What is the joke? where is it?

• CABINET changed the title to Tundra's homebase — I don't know...
8 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

??? What is the joke? where is it?

(Are you playing along with my joke? I'm sorry, I can have a hard time picking up on jokes or sarcasm, especially on the internet)

1 hour ago, TundraKitsune said:

(Are you playing along with my joke? I'm sorry, I can have a hard time picking up on jokes or sarcasm, especially on the internet)

??? no, I don't know what your joke is. Could you just tell me what is going on?

1 minute ago, TundraKitsune said:

You know what, maybe I’ll just delete that post. It’s not like there’s any point to it

can you tell me what it says first?

Just now, Zixvir said:

can you tell me what it says first?

Ok... 

SCP-055. People can’t recall information about it. It’s like it’s invisible. So I slapped an invisibility cloak on a dragon and called it 055

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

Ok... 

SCP-055. People can’t recall information about it. It’s like it’s invisible. So I slapped an invisibility cloak on a dragon and called it 055

oh, ok. what about the gems part? what does that mean?

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

well I thought, "oh, I know undertale!" but then thought, "oh wait, muffet is evil." but then noticed that the small spiders are good. Well, they are cannibals, so I guess not.

what about this.

2 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

oh, ok. what about the gems part? what does that mean?

Gems are currency on Flight Rising. I bought someone else’s invisibility cloak for 220 gems just so I could do it

2 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

Gems are currency on Flight Rising. I bought someone else’s invisibility cloak for 220 gems just so I could do it

oh, I don't play FR. Not anymore.

Just now, Zixvir said:

do you have minecraft java? If so, would you like to join my realm?

I do have minecraft java, but I don’t really want to join a realm right now. Sorry. Thanks for the offer though!

• Paw up 1

15 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

Ok... 

People who can recall SCPs off the top of their head scare me.

Just now, UWOaether said:

there is the shy-guy scp, who if you look at, kills you, and can get to you from any part of the world. There is also the scp that appears in your dreams, named the dream man, he has information about scp 001 and tells the future, there is also the infinite staircase scp that is an infinite staircase.

16 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

Box of paper dragons. Statue that kills you. Plague doctor. Forested realm of the nameless ones. Teddy bear that heals people. Other teddy bear that we shall not talk about. LAUGH IS FUN. Honestly not even sure what 2000 "Deus ex Machina" even does lol. Stories that don't exist. That one article that makes you talk about how incredible it is. Building that used to be a library. Endless IKEA. Dr. Bright's immortality amulet. The most adorable wholesome blob in the universe.

17 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

Box of paper dragons. Statue that kills you. Plague doctor. Forested realm of the nameless ones. Teddy bear that heals people. Other teddy bear that we shall not talk about. LAUGH IS FUN. Honestly not even sure what 2000 "Deus ex Machina" even does lol. Stories that don't exist. That one article that makes you talk about how incredible it is. Building that used to be a library. Endless IKEA. Dr. Bright's immortality amulet. The most adorable wholesome blob in the universe.

Deus ex machina: It rebuilds the world after a K class scenario, I think it has been used 2 times so far.

Box of paper dragons: it's name is "here were dragons" it was created by sorcerers, and is a gateway to another world, where there are dragons, it used to be a bigger gateway, but it is now a paper box, it used to say "here be dragons" on it, but recently, the dragons lost a war against some enemies, so it now says " here were dragons" the gateway no longer works.

Statue that kills you: it kills you if nothing looks at it.

Plauge doctor:  he sees random individuals and says they have plauge, and he will try to "cure" them, but will instead turn themm into zombies(I forgot how) and the zombies attack people.

Teddy bear that heals people: It's name is care bear, and can cure any disease. But not things like depression.

Other teddy bear that we shall not talk about: it is called toy bear, I forgot the old details of it, where it used to be harmless, but one day, it brought along with it a teddy bear, made entirely of human ears! it soon emitted a high pitched shriek that soon caused people to grow human ears from their skin, oh, and die.

Endless IKEA: an endless Ikea with an exit that moves around, it has workers in it that walk around and  are giant, with giant hands big enough to crush water melons, they do nothing unless provoked. Or if it is "night time" When it is night time, these giants will walk around and kill people(I forgot the rest)

Dr. Bright's immortality amulet: an amulet that makes the wearer have their mind turned into docter bright's.

The most adorable wholesome blob in the universe: SCP999, it is the son of the scarlet king, and can instantly cure depression, It loves candy. The fate of the W O R L D, depends on it, heck, not the world, the entire UNIVERSE! One day, it will rise up to defeat the scarlet king, not with attack, but with kindness.

I don't know what the other ones do.

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

Statue that kills you: it kills you if nothing looks at it.

I know this one. It basically has a less lethal brother that just scares you. I mean, it could kill you with a heart attack or something but it doesn't snap your neck.