Stray Fawn Community

CABINET's Arcade — Oops! dead

CABINET

• 2 weeks later...

*posting here in a vain attempt to stay relevant*

I just uttered the words "this would murder my computer, though" and I shall give you no further context

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 4:16 PM, TundraKitsune said:

Genshin Impact won't let me sign up, the registration code won't send :(

And youtube keeps taunting me with ads for it

Oh yeah, update to that:

Yesterday, I made a gmail account which solved my problem and I played some Genshin, and I love it :D

On 5/13/2021 at 10:57 PM, gamingcookie said:

i have like over 2000 robux so i guess ive got 2000 rbx iq B) (that better not turn into a n emoji )

i have 1 robux

eh it's very correct

HEYOOOO I'M BACK

Ok, I know it probably doesn't seem like it to any of you, as I've been around the forums somewhat, but to me, it really FEELS like I'm back after a long time

Let me explain

So, basically, the laptop that I used for a couple years stopped working on me. Not going into details, partly because I myself barely know why it happened, but yeah, my computer died and I was very sad :.(

Luckily, my dad's old laptop still works very well, despite being wayyy older than my previous one. No idea how that works, but hey, I'm not complaining!

So, my dad recovered the hard drive of my old computer and over the past few days, has transferred the files from my old computer onto his old one. during that time I used someone else's computer (and my phone, of course) temporarily. The file transfer is finally done, and I have a computer of my own once again! :.D

TL;DR, old computer committed die, we were sad, now have new (but still technically old) computer, we are happy again

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TundraKitsune said:

HEYOOOO I'M BACK

Ok, I know it probably doesn't seem like it to any of you, as I've been around the forums somewhat, but to me, it really FEELS like I'm back after a long time

Let me explain

So, basically, the laptop that I used for a couple years stopped working on me. Not going into details, partly because I myself barely know why it happened, but yeah, my computer died and I was very sad :.(

Luckily, my dad's old laptop still works very well, despite being wayyy older than my previous one. No idea how that works, but hey, I'm not complaining!

So, my dad recovered the hard drive of my old computer and over the past few days, has transferred the files from my old computer onto his old one. during that time I used someone else's computer (and my phone, of course) temporarily. The file transfer is finally done, and I have a computer of my own once again! :.D

TL;DR, old computer committed die, we were sad, now have new (but still technically old) computer, we are happy again

I have an old computer, I got it few years ago.

as long as has up to date system(windows or equivalent) It good good like wood wood.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, TundraKitsune said:

Hi guys I'm obsessed with Touch-Tone Telephone please send help

may i recommend aurora borealis, eighth wonder, or cabinet man to get obsessed with next ( they are my favorite lemon demon songs < 3 all of his songs are complete bangers tho but i like those best )

• Like 1

13 hours ago, cookie -it,its- said:

may i recommend aurora borealis, eighth wonder, or cabinet man to get obsessed with next ( they are my favorite lemon demon songs < 3 all of his songs are complete bangers tho but i like those best )

I’ve listened to Cabinet Man already, though not the others. I’m going to listen to the entirety of Spirit Phone at some point soon because if Cabinet Man and Touch-Tone Telephone are anything to go by, it’ll be awesome : D 

I’ll be sure to check out the others too (hopefully)

• Eek! 1