Stray Fawn Community

CABINET's Arcade — Oops! dead

CABINET

Hey folks, just gonna let you know that tomorrow, I will be going on a week-long vacation. I will be very inactive during that trip since I won't have wifi access for most of it. There will be some times when I will have wifi access, but not very many. I should be back by Monday the 24th of february. Have a good week everyone! *runs back into shadows*

• Like 1
  • Paw up 2

Hey folks! I'm not going home yet, but I've got a short amount of time with some wifi, so I can check in and see how it's going for a little while!

I came back to 116 notifications, so this is gonna take a while...

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

• 2 weeks later...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why is this person's music so SADFUGHASLUING GOOD

• Eek! 1

17 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why is this person's music so SADFUGHASLUING GOOD

You just discovered TheFatRat.

Also: The calling was like copyrighted by someone else or something. He's trying to figure it out but basically, all the money gotten from The Calling goes to that person and it's sad.

3 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

You just discovered TheFatRat.

Also: The calling was like copyrighted by someone else or something. He's trying to figure it out but basically, all the money gotten from The Calling goes to that person and it's sad.

(I didn't just discover them. I've liked their music for a while now. Maybe I should've made that more clear lol)

Oof, that copyright situation does not sound nice. I've heard that youtube's copyright system is quite bad. I hope it gets resolved

• Paw up 1

@The guiding spirit: *makes Place of the Forgotten Ones RP and the designs of the forgotten ones*

Me: :o I made an almost identical thing way back in october! I also made my username Forgotten!

On 10/18/2019 at 6:10 PM, TundraKitsune said:

New pfp for the rest of october :) (plus bonus oc!)

Forgotten.thumb.png.47b2e28138afd67d9fca0937c5f5f672.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, TundraKitsune said:

@The guiding spirit: *makes Place of the Forgotten Ones RP and the designs of the forgotten ones*

Me: :o I made an almost identical thing way back in october! I also made my username Forgotten!

Maybe it was a subconcious desing choise on my part?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...