Stray Fawn Community

Alren 2

Sky

So, remember the Three Clans of Alren? Well, I'm restarting it, with all new cats! Thing is, only three people may play, one person per Clan. Sorry. I'm gonna try my best at this sim.

The original sim, which has a bit on information about the Clans at the beginning:

So, anyways, choose your cat! All three kitter fritters have set genders and appearances, but you can change their names. I gave each a name, but you are welcome to change it. You don't get to make your own cats, but I'm pretty good at making cats if I do say so myself ;) (I tried my hardest to make very complicated but beautiful kitties for you guys so nobody feels left out!)

Also, you CAN die. I'm going to make sure that's possible...

Also, warning, I start school a week from tomorrow (*clears throat* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH), so when that starts this sim will slow down significantly. If I can't carry it on, I'll see if anyone else wants to carry this on.

Also #3, I always start these things at the worst times, so know that I'm not going to be here for long before I have to get off. Hopefully I'll be on tomorrow, but most likely not much. I should be on on Wednesday though.

Ages:

Kit, 3

Apprentice, 5-10, depending on when you finish training

Warrior, 50 or so, may change later

Elder, 5 or so

And yes, all these kits are tabbies, but I made the first two tabbies and I decided to make the third one a tabby too because it looks cooler and I don't want anyone to feel that they got a kit that doesn't look as good as the others just because they were the last to want to join.

WillowClan, she-kit ~ Melodykit ~ @Nugget v3

image.png.128e23b7643e32a731f2eb7e1cbf1374.png

OakClan, tom-kit ~ Valleykit ~ @Magicmoonssimage.png.d28de443562dd7f16df21c22ae5024af.png

PineClan, tom-kit ~ Sunraykit ~ @FlowerMask

image.png.2a1aa251b5eae5629145c0b8156049e5.png

~Melodykit, @Nugget v3, Day 2~

~Mother~

Pondlily, she-cat, dead (killed by rogues), unknown, WillowClan

~Father~

Fogberry, tom, alive, unknown, WillowClan

~Siblings~

None

~Valleykit, @Magicmoonss, Day 2~

~Mother~

Unknown, she-cat, alive, unknown, OakClan

~Father~

Unknown, tom, alive, unknown, OakClan

~Siblings~

Unknown, tom, alive, unknown, OakClan. Older than Valleykit.

~Sunraykit, @FlowerMask, Day 2~

~Mother~

Waspfur, she-cat, alive, unknown, PineClan

~Father~

Unknown, tom, alive, unknown, PineClan

~Siblings~

Adderkit, she-kit, alive, unknown, PineClan

Maplekit, she-kit, dead (too weak), unknown, PineClan

• Sad 1

WillowClan

~Leader~

Unknown, unknown, unknown

~Deputy~ 

~Warriors~

Unknown

~Apprentices~

Unknown

~Queens~

Lightwhisker, she-cat, unknown. Mother of five kits; three were killed by rogues. Sister of Fogberry.

According to Fogberry, no other Queens.

~Kits~

Unknown, unknown, unknown. Kit of Lightwhisker and Unknown.

Unknown, unknown, unknown. Kit of Lightwhisker and Unknown.

According to Fogberry, no other kits.

OakClan

~Leader~

~Deputy~ 

~Warriors~

Unknown

~Apprentices~

Unknown

~Queens~

Unknown

~Kits~

Unknown

PineClan

~Leader~

~Deputy~ 

~Warriors~

Unknown

~Apprentices~

Unknown

~Queens~

Rockstreamshe-cat, alive, unknown. Probably pregnant. A friend of Waspfur and (unknown).

~Kits~

Unknown

Cats Outside the Clans

Unknown

22 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

PineClan, tom-kit ~ Sunraykit ~ @nobody

22 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

PineClan, tom-kit ~ Sunraykit ~ @nobody

Sunkit!

• Like 1

Also, by the way, I may recycle some character personalities and backstories from the original Alren for this, as I really liked some and I want to use them again. I'm not using them yet, just warning you guys.

- - - - -

Day 1, @Nugget v3

You are curled up at the belly of another cat. But the body is cold. Its warmth faded not long ago. Though you cannot yet see, or talk, you can hear a tom cat grieving beside you. He seems to be trying to be as quiet as possible, but can't keep it all in. "Pondlily, my love... have a safe journey to StarClan." After a few heartbeats, he finally brings himself together, and take a few deep breaths. "I've got to move on. Got to move on. Got to move on. Can't let Melodykit get killed by the rogues too. I can't..." He sobs for a moment, but then takes some more deep breaths and calms down. "Pondlily wouldn't want this. I need to move on, and get Melodykit back to WillowClan. I need to." He takes a few more deep breaths, then there's silence for a moment. Then you are taken by the scruff and are carried away from the cold body of your fallen mother.

Mew

Struggle

Stay still and silent

ALSO, forgot to say, you guys have 3 turns a day. This does not include conversations, however. So, for example,  going over to your mother and initiating a conversation uses a turn, but choosing what to say inside of that conversation does not take turns. Actions inside conversations typically don't take actions either, like leaving the conversation, though I'm sure there will be exceptions. if there is an exception, I'll let you know.

Day 1, @FlowerMask

"Oh, they're just adorable! I hope my kits are that cute! What are their names?", a strange voice you haven't heard before asks. "This one is Sunraykit," you feel a nudge from your mother, "and this one is Adderkit." Your mother nuzzles you, and you can feel your sister getting nuzzled beside you right after. "I thought you had three kits," says the strange voice. Your father answers sadly. "We did. Maplekit died at birth. She was too weak..." "Oh, I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have asked." "No, no, it's okay, Rockstream. Me and Waspfur are at peace with it."

(yes, these take turns)

Stay still and silent

Mew

Wriggle

Nurse

Other (specify)

• Eek! 1

ALSO, quick note. on the thing where I have the info about other cats, anything there is what your cat knows. Thus, for all you know, your father isn't your real father, or your parents are from a different Clan (not that I have plans for either of those things for anyone). Just saying.

• Like 1

Day 1, @Magicmoonss

You are curled around your mother, along side another little furry body. Your mother licks your head gently. Suddenly, she seems very alert. You hear the grass rustle nearby, and can sense another cat appear. Your mother whimpers. "Come on, Plumbird. I need she-kits, and you didn't give me any. You better deliver some this next time. Now come." Your mother whimpers again, and her body is shaking. But she moves away from you, and you're left behind, cold and alone except for your sibling.

Stay still and silent

Mew

Wriggle

Other (specify)

16 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

Sunray is cunning and wants to gather information!

"I...I better get going. I'm getting hungry," says Rockstream. You can sense her walk away. "I'll go get us some prey too," says your father.  You hear him lick your mother's forehead, then walk away.

Stay still and silent

Mew

Wriggle

Nurse

Other (specify)

5 hours ago, Nugget v3 said:

Why do I always get the sad stories aaa

"Shhh." Your father walks for a while longer before finally setting you down and curling around you. "Don't worry. You're safe now, Melodykit," he whispers. He licks your head. "I'm Fogberry, if you didn't already know. I hope you know. Oh, I'm going crazy, I'm talking to my kit that probably doesn't understand what I'm saying." He sighs sadly.

Stay still and silent

Mew

Wriggle

Other (specify)

2 hours ago, Magicmoonss said:

get as close to my sibling as i can (and poor PlumBird. What's wrong with toms?)

Your sibling, surprisingly, whispers to you, "It's okay, she'll be back soon." You sibling--which you can sense is a tom-- sets his head on your back, and you realize he's twice your size.

2 turns remaining

Stay still and silent

Mew

Wriggle

Other (specify)

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

(Why is my sibling so much older than me?)

(wellllllllll, SOMEONE THAT IS VERY BAD AND IS BASICALLY A WC ROGUE MALE wants she-kits, for a reason you'll find out later...)

• Sad 1