Stray Fawn Community

Alren 2

Sky

4 hours ago, Nugget v3 said:

Leave

You almost get to the exit when you hear Lightwhisker's voice from behind you. "Where are you going, Melodykit? You know you can't leave the nursery yet."

TYO

2 turns left

Nurse

Talk to Lightwhisker

Try to talk to your cousins

Try to find Fogberry

Try to sneak out of the nursery again

Explore the nursery

4 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

You move towards the entrance, but a very small figure, smaller than yourself, blocks the way. "Don't go," says the cat--or kit, as it seems. You blink, and they're gone; no one is in front of you. You look around, but there isn't anyone in sight who could've been that cat. Weird.

2 turns remaining

Nurse

Talk to your mother

Talk to Adderkit

Explore the nursery

17 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

"Hey Adderkit, Have you seen anything.. odd lately?" 

17 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

Talk to Adderkit

don't mean to bug you but just reminding you this exsists.

• Paw up 1

On 8/27/2019 at 7:31 PM, Nugget v3 said:

Eh.

(by the way, if I give you the text, then some options, then say '_ turns remaining', then give some more options, that means the options before the '_ turns remaining' take no turns, while the ones after it take turns)

You look around the den, sniffing in every corner. There's a few nests, one is occupied by Lightwhisker and her kits, one seems like it was occupied till not long ago, and a few others lay in ruins, waiting to be spruced up and used again once another she-cat becomes a Queen.

Examine unoccupied nest

Examine ruined nests

1 turn remaining

Nurse

Talk to Lightwhisker

Try to find Fogberry

On 8/27/2019 at 8:27 PM, Magicmoonss said:

"Where's mom?"

He sadly tells you, "with our father, of course." He sighs, then mumbles, "I wish we had a better father. I hope I'm never like that..."

TYO

On 8/27/2019 at 9:52 PM, FlowerMask said:

"Hey Adderkit, Have you seen anything.. odd lately?" 

(sorry I'm only responding now. It takes a while to write these things out (most of the time xD), and I wasn't feeling like writing anything for this until now.)

She perks up her ears. "Yes, actually! Sometimes I think I see another kit, but then she's gone as soon as I take a good look."

TYO

9 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

Huh.

You examine the ruined nests. They are all pretty old, with little weeds trying to grow in between them. Clearly no one has used them in a while, and it'll probably be a while before someone does.

Doe something with the nests (specify)

1 turn remaining

Nurse

Talk to Lightwhisker

Try to find Fogberry

19 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

"What's dad like?"

(btw, your brother isn't too much older than you--he'd be on his first day of apprenticehood right now, which is 2 days older than you)

"Well, I suppose he isn't the worst dad ever. He's not that bad. What he does to our mother is horrible, but he treats me -- and you -- kindly, when he interacts with us at all. I wish I knew why he needs a daughter so badly."

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Well, I suppose he isn't the worst dad ever. He's not that bad. What he does to our mother is horrible, but he treats me -- and you -- kindly, when he interacts with us at all. I wish I knew why he needs a daughter so badly."

"He's mean... Why aren't we good enough for him?"

(you accidentally posted twice)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 6:52 PM, Skysplash8 said:

(by 'deer it' do you mean eat it?)

@Meron'nikeringu

On 8/29/2019 at 5:58 PM, Skysplash8 said:

(sorry I'm only responding now. It takes a while to write these things out (most of the time xD), and I wasn't feeling like writing anything for this until now.)

She perks up her ears. "Yes, actually! Sometimes I think I see another kit, but then she's gone as soon as I take a good look."

TYO

@FlowerMask

On 8/29/2019 at 6:53 PM, Skysplash8 said:

"I don't know."

@Magicmoonss