Stray Fawn Community

Alren 2

Sky

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

(wellllllllll, SOMEONE THAT IS VERY BAD AND IS BASICALLY A WC ROGUE MALE wants she-kits, for a reason you'll find out later...)

Sounds like something that's very disgusting.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

You begin to nurse, and Adderkit joins you. Your mother falls asleep, and when her mate gets back, he sets his rabbit beside her and curls up so that you and your sister are surrounded by stomachs. You feel as though there's another small body beside you in addition to Adderkit, but it's probably nothing.

1 turn remaining

Stay still and silent

Mew

Wriggle

Nurse again

Sleep

Other (specify)

22 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

Yes, I can talk!... or at least understand.

"Oh, you can...? That's good. I guess I'm not so crazy after all." He seems slightly relieved. "Oh, and I guess you're probably wondering why we're out here instead of home. Well... our day was great. it was normal. I had just come back from a successful hunting patrol. Pondlily was in her nest, letting you nurse, and I came and we shared a squirrel. But the the rogues attacked. They somehow got into our camp, I don't know how. They came for the nursery first.  It was me, Pondlily, you, my sister, and her kits. We managed to escape, but three of Lightwhisker's five kits were killed.  Poor Lightwhisker. And I don't know where she went, either. We got separated. I hope her other kits are okay..." you hear him start to snore, and realize he's asleep.

1 turn remaining

Stay still and silent

Mew

Wriggle

Sleep

Other (specify)

33 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

(Why is my sibling so much older than me?)

You wait for your mother to return for a while, and eventually fall asleep. When you awake, you can sense that it hasn't been too long, but your mother is curled up around you again. She seems very sad and miserable, and whimpers from time to time, though you don't think she's sleeping.

1 turn remaining

Stay still and silent

Mew

Wriggle

Nurse

Sleep

Other (specify)

18 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

Try to nurse. I can’t eat solid food yet!

You try to find a milk-maker on your father's belly, but you don't find anything. You cry out, which wakes up Fogberry. "Shh, shh. I know, we gotta get home and get you to someone who can nurse you. Lightwhisker would probably be able to do that. Her kits are younger than you, they were just newborns when the rogues attacked... " He takes a few deep breathes. "Okay, let's move." He takes you by the scruff and carries you along. You fall asleep to the rhythmic swinging as he carries you along.

Day ended

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

try to comfort her, somehow

You crawl up to her face and lick her on the nose. She stops whimpering, and licks you on the nose too. She seems happier now. She nudges you and your brother between her paws so she can protect you better. She gives you and your brother a wash, and you fall asleep to her warm tongue licking you so lovingly.

Day ended

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Sunray is also curious so I feel like he'd want to investigate but if he cant sleep

You try and investigate, but you find nothing there. Weird. You shrug it off and crawl up to Adderkit and place your paws over her. She tries to crawl away from you, but is trapped under your paws and grunts, but soon falls asleep. Soon enough, you're both snoring away.

Day ended

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

You try and investigate, but you find nothing there. Weird. You shrug it off and crawl up to Adderkit and place your paws over her. She tries to crawl away from you, but is trapped under your paws and grunts, but soon falls asleep. Soon enough, you're both snoring away.

Day ended

Was it MAplekit as a ghost? cause I'm going to cry if that's what happened.

2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Clover did the same with Dartkit. I still hold it against them.

😢 Clover  was ofline a lot so I never got to make Brindle x whats her face a ship

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

maybe...

I have to go to school tomorrow and I'll be a mess lol.. jk thinking about this and other sims will be the only thing that will help me survive.

• Sad 2

Day 2, @Nugget v3

You can now see, talk, and walk. You're not weaned off of milk yet, though, and you can't leave the nursery as you like.

When you wake up, you're settled at the belly of a she-cat, along with two other kits. The two kits are younger than you, their eyes still closed. The she-cat sees you. She looks like she hasn't had any sleep.  "Oh, you're awake! I'm Lightwhisker. Last night your father brought you back to camp." She yawns. "I'm taking care of you for now. Your father will be here as soon as he wakes up."

Nurse

Talk to Lightwhisker

Try to talk to your cousins

Try to find Fogberry

Try to sneak out of the nursery

Explore the nursery

Day 2, @Magicmoonss

You can now see, talk, and walk. You're not weaned off of milk yet, though, and you can't leave the nursery as you like.

When you wake, it's just you and your brother. Your mother is nowhere to be seen.

Talk to your brother

Try to sneak away

Nap

• Like 1

Day 2, @FlowerMask

When you wake, you hear snoring, but don't see a source. But wait-- is that another cat at the corner of your eye? But when you look, there's nothing there, and the snoring has stopped. Something must be wrong with your eyes. And your ears. You look around, and see that it's you, Adderkit, and your mother.

Nurse

Talk to your mother

Talk to Adderkit

Try to sneak out of the nursery

Explore the nursery