Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

Just now, Renio said:

I think you came to the wrong place. Because it’s chalk full of ‘em. Maybe I’m just stupid but I think my life is just toxicity all in the wrong places

You think that they're all jokes until one of your friends goes suicidal. Luckily, I got her onto a crisis line.

24 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

You think that they're all jokes until one of your friends goes suicidal. Luckily, I got her onto a crisis line.

then go and enjoy that thing

Just now, Renio said:

somebody lock this no joke I hate being here and I only come here to cry about nothing I don’t want motivation to come back

Do you want me to @ philo? 

3 hours ago, Renio said:

somebody lock this no joke I hate being here and I only come here to cry about nothing I don’t want motivation to come back

You can always delete the thread.

14 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

You can always delete the thread.

but,,, wouldn’t that delete a lot of my life? Locking the thread let’s people remember this hell

maybe you don’t want to. I don’t blame you but I don’t want it to poof out of existent I guess. And also, I can’t delete it. Technically I’m NOT renio2490 so I can’t edit anything that’s not “mine”.

12 hours ago, Renio said:

Oh Renio... Leave if you must, but it will be a sad day, for you are a good fren.

Lilytuft gets poetic part 1

You seem like you need a hug

kuva.png.bf5731f1062c15311a277fdc16c3a0bf.png

• Like 1
  • Love 3

thank you lily it’s adorable,,, but I’m probably going to slowly leave this place. this will be one of the last comments I make most likely, and I’ll probably look around a bit, but I won’t talk anymore. This place is turning out to be a mistake for everyone involved. And while I think of all the nice people I’ve met here, and I wouldn’t change a thing about that, they are amazing friends, but people are turning on each other and I’m not going to say I was out of this. I’m part of the problem. so, with all the motivation I had to come here drain from my body, somewhat goodbye. if you desire talking to me again, I’m almost always on discord now, and on steam occasionally. Though I doubt that, I’ll be hanging around, somewhere. I also have a tiktok, if that means anything, it’s Renio2590. And my steam + discord username is Renio2490.

peace out, somewhat my dudes, and I’ll see you in another life. Maybe. Possibly. Depends.

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, Renio said:

thank you lily it’s adorable,,, but I’m probably going to slowly leave this place. this will be one of the last comments I make most likely, and I’ll probably look around a bit, but I won’t talk anymore. This place is turning out to be a mistake for everyone involved. And while I think of all the nice people I’ve met here, and I wouldn’t change a thing about that, they are amazing friends, but people are turning on each other and I’m not going to say I was out of this. I’m part of the problem. so, with all the motivation I had to come here drain from my body, somewhat goodbye. if you desire talking to me again, I’m almost always on discord now, and on steam occasionally. Though I doubt that, I’ll be hanging around, somewhere. I also have a tiktok, if that means anything, it’s Renio2590. And my steam + discord username is Renio2490.

peace out, somewhat my dudes, and I’ll see you in another life. Maybe. Possibly. Depends.

Aww, goodbye friend :( I hope you enjoy your time away from here. Maybe one day things will be better and you can come back. I'll miss you!

DecentPleasedCamel-size_restricted.gif

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Renio said:

It doesn’t feel like goodbye to me because we’ll continue to talk on discord like we have been but I will miss seeing and talking to you here on the forums. I understand why your leaving and it seems like it’s for the best, this place is sort of falling apart isn’t it? Oh well. I’ll talk to you after I finish writing this stupid essay- that I once again got distracted from.. help. 

• Paw up 1

Just now, Flower said:

It doesn’t feel like goodbye to me because we’ll continue to talk on discord like we have been but I will miss seeing and talking to you here on the forums. I understand why your leaving and it seems like it’s for the best, this place is sort of falling apart isn’t it? Oh well. I’ll talk to you after I finish writing this stupid essay- that I once again got distracted from.. help. 

ow. but yeah, it’s not really goodbye to you but to everyone else who won’t be talking to me on discord and stuff. (Also, if you want, I don’t care if you post the species we made together and the rp we have running with our adorable couple)
and I would send help but I can’t I’m sorry man, that sounds terrible. ugh I haven’t been assigned any proper work yet and I feel like trash because I have no daily goals anymore

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Renio said:

ugh I haven’t been assigned any proper work yet and I feel like trash because I have no daily goals anymore

Try finding an art prompt list

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Bucket Friend said:

Why the sadness?

I can’t find one that fits my art style because I can draw anything humanoid at all. Like at all. Nobody has any animals prompts that are good and frankly I’m terrible at them anyway

2 minutes ago, Renio said:

I can’t find one that fits my art style because I can draw anything humanoid at all. Like at all. Nobody has any animals prompts that are good and frankly I’m terrible at them anyway

I need motivation to fo the things i love again | 30 day drawing ...(I want to try this now)

Warrior Cat's Drawing Challenge! If you want to have fun, every ...Warriors Inktober by xOrnateAJx on DeviantArtart – SIMCHA FISHER

• Like 1

On 4/25/2020 at 3:56 PM, Renio said:

Bye Renio, I'll miss you.

I don't know if you consider me a friend, though I don't blame you if you don't, I'm not exactly a good person-

I hope being away is better for you. Stay safe.

Just now, Clover said:

Trust me, you wouldn't think that if you met me in real life

thanks tho

*points nerf gun*

list here buddy, if you keep talking like this we’re gonna have a problem

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Clover said:

thanks tho

stop that self deprecating right now or I will send a really nice crocodile to eat you

I own a very nice crocodile and I can prove it

Just now, Bucket Friend said:

stop that self deprecating right now or I will send a really nice crocodile to eat you

No- don’t say it’s so! Not the nice crocodile!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

thanks tho

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

*points nerf gun*

Glares noisily more-

1 minute ago, Bucket Friend said:

Yes.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Flower said:

*points nerf gun*

It is over, @Clover, we have you cornered!

kuva.thumb.png.2a8a08eca9e92c0125d5f054ad73a75f.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1