Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

Past account would’ve have never dreamed it would be a beta tester for niche mobile. Ok, it probably did, it just didn’t actually get the title.

(also, why did “Renio did” autocorrect to “Suckit”????)

• Haha 1

As I cower in fear, probably the most safe place I know, waiting to be killed, I barely sleep in the heat of the night.
i am waiting for somebody to come rob me and kill me. Usually I fall asleep before now, but this has been a long, fearful time awake and I do not dare sleep. My eyes do not blink, I lay down, taking in the intense heat beneath me. That seems to also keep me awake. For without a fateful a companion, even if it a barely fateful cat laying by my feet, I feel content. But now, I am alone, and no one with help me. I have a life to do tomorrow, so it is not too well I do not sleep before the moon climbs into the middle of the sky. Midnight is not far away from this time, though, and I feel like I’m watching for something invisible. I am scared, not of the dark, but of myself.

that may be why I cannot fall down to the nights pull against my eyes. The fear of myself, and what my wretched mind might think will be out there haunts me, giving me no choice but to jump at every shadow and noise.

fearful, I am. Not even the none existent can help me now.

• Sad 3

No, no, I should just accept tomorrow will be miserable. After all, perhaps I should enjoy myself before dying a bit more. But I feel regret and guilt in not trying, but everytime I do, it simply leads back to one thing: help. No one helps. This dog might, though.

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, alex602h/Sting-tail drake said:

Do you need anyone to talk to? If so... I am not gonna be that person! Just kidding (stupid joke...)! If you want to talk to anyone, you can talk to me!❤️

thank you for ultimately wasting your precious seconds trying to help me a bit. yes, I will take that offer into consideration. Do visit under my rock again, would you?

You're a precious bean that must be protected at all costs. If you need protection from loneliness, I'll propaly be on the forums for most of tomorrow and the following weekend.

• Like 1

Just now, Just normal Lilytuft said:

You're a precious bean that must be protected at all costs. If you need protection from loneliness, I'll propaly be on the forums for most of tomorrow and the following weekend.

thank you
I don't know what else I should say, or if you mean this but
Thank you

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renio said:

thank you
I don't know what else I should say, or if you mean this but
Thank you

I don't know why, but for some reason I just care for you. I'm like "This child needs to be kept safe!".

Just now, Renio said:

I suppose...

And I don't mean to call you childish. Just precious. (If I'm making you uncomfortable, let me know)

You can talk to me anytime. Even if I'm not on the forums, I'll respond as soon as I see it

Just now, Renio said:

yes... my ipad is dead. I cant show people it if its dead
i'll just go and plug it in instead of being lazy

Oh okay. At least you aren't out of paper. Being out of paper is the worst.

Also it's a good thing legs exist and my guess is that yours are still intact

1 minute ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

Oh okay. At least you aren't out of paper. Being out of paper is the worst.

Also it's a good thing legs exist and my guess is that yours are still intact

I barely used my legs

• Like 1