Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

4 hours ago, Renio said:

So after a long, confusing day (I fell asleep 3 times,,, not normal) I have returned. My cat has been spoiled with pats, do not worry

also drawing. I’m drawing one of my favourite YouTubers as a cat but I really don’t know if I want to finish. I mean, I want to, as I absolutely love how it looks right now, but. Where to put it when it’s done? And when will people start yelling at me not to draw them as a furry? It’s not a furry, you uncultured swine, it’s a cat

I finished it, and I dunno if you can tell who I was trying to draw but whatever. Might download twitter again just to attempt to give it to them? Take a wild guess who it is though and if it’s slightly accurate maybe?? Dunno anymore. I hate twitter but it’s the only place I know of7D166824-4357-4180-81CC-320BD4D8967E.thumb.jpeg.15d18b5eadcce45b6f105ccb05b7a4a0.jpeg

• Love 2

8 minutes ago, Renio said:

I finished it, and I dunno if you can tell who I was trying to draw but whatever. Might download twitter again just to attempt to give it to them? Take a wild guess who it is though and if it’s slightly accurate maybe?? Dunno anymore. I hate twitter but it’s the only place I know of7D166824-4357-4180-81CC-320BD4D8967E.thumb.jpeg.15d18b5eadcce45b6f105ccb05b7a4a0.jpeg

I have no idea but I assume it's the cat/nicheling/oc of a YTr 

2 hours ago, Sky said:

I have no idea but I assume it's the cat/nicheling/oc of a YTr 

No. I can’t draw humans to save my life, so I made the YouTuber a cat. And the jack part? Hint

• Eek! 1

10 minutes ago, Renio said:

No. I can’t draw humans to save my life, so I made the YouTuber a cat. And the jack part? Hint

the only YouTuber I can think of with the name Jack is Jacksepticeye, is that him?

7 hours ago, Renio said:

I’m dehydrated but I don’t have motivation to drink. What?

I relate to this so much. I'll usually make up some dumb excuse that mkes no sense.

"Hmmm... I'm thristy but don't want to get out of bed... Whatever, I don't deserve water!" XD

or

"I'm kinda hungry... I guess I can relate to what my TLD character feels like."

(I like getting an IRL TLD experience. I once tried to eat a cattail stalk 😅)

7 minutes ago, HD Firestar said:

I relate to this so much. I'll usually make up some dumb excuse that mkes no sense.

"Hmmm... I'm thristy but don't want to get out of bed... Whatever, I don't deserve water!" XD

or

"I'm kinda hungry... I guess I can relate to what my TLD character feels like."

(I like getting an IRL TLD experience. I once tried to eat a cattail stalk 😅)

I did drink a bit, but I don’t think my body realizes I’ve probably drank less than 5 cups of water today.

• Like 2

I’m working on something and I just love it so far I hope the colouring doesn’t mess it up

does anyone remember Strikestar? Broken gave him to me, and I still use him. Sometimes. Personally.

• Like 2

The only perks to having Xbox live on Xbox 360 is that you can watch YouTube on your tv. But you can do that with other TVs that don’t have Xbox 360... and then there’s Xbox 1. Ok I give up on trying to make Xbox 360 good it’s just my only source of “video games” (not on mobile)

• Like 1

I need to talk about prince. Just,,,

okay Prince is salty right now. All the time. He’s gaze is dead, he left the islands a long time ago, but the place is probably still thriving. He used to have a wife but they did nothing, and they weren’t really married so he broke up with her. Refi usually just hangs out with prince all the time, cheering him up most of the time. They don’t feel like family, like really friendly friends who are best friends and just generally radiate cute vibes when together. Prince hasn’t talking to Meringue in a while, and hasn’t said anything about it. Meringue tries to apologize but prince is still salty about who knows what, but meringue seems disloyal to his mate and prince never wants to be like that. He broke up with havella so he wouldn’t have to act disloyal. It was for the best. Prince lives with Refi in a plentiful island, and are best friends and stuff. Prince is probably just weird. Prince just needs more trusted people in his life.

refi is gay, by the way. don’t hit him up though, he waiting for prince to become un-straight so he can ask him on a date.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renio said:

So I watched a video with tips for people who are starting art. Pulled up some cat references and drew

hOLY SEACOW whAT1FC2492B-5541-4276-BDD7-525A7B9A190E.thumb.jpeg.245d125ee93a57546021d0e851d221fc.jpeg

The sleeping one and the one in the bottom right have visible anatomy improvements!

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

Base rating: 8/10

Had some issues with white pixels, easily fixed by color selecting the entire lineart, creating a layer below it and filling the whole thing up. Maybe that's just because I'm not used to bases. Good anatomy.

• Eek! 1

3 hours ago, Screaming Blob said:

Base rating: 8/10

Had some issues with white pixels, easily fixed by color selecting the entire lineart, creating a layer below it and filling the whole thing up. Maybe that's just because I'm not used to bases. Good anatomy.

I had seen one other person on deviantart who traced, and I think it’s okay as I don’t claim it as my own art and credit the picture (the person did, just so you know). But thank you.
i found a couple young cats and I’m going to make apprentices and kits/newborns

• Like 1