Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

17 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

can somebody help me I just watched like less than half of a creepy pasta video from LavenderTowne and now I'm majorly scared

Yas someone else who watches her!

• Like 1

I HAVE A LOGO REQUEST

four separated squares with black lines and four simple cats in each square (it doesn't have to be detailed)
square 1: white cat with black spotted tabby markings, longhair, blue eyes (optional)
square 2: light grey cat with dark grey speckles, white tuxedo, shorthair, dark brown eyes (optional)
square 3: white cat with black spots around their eyes, black tail, soft shorthair, aqua-ish eyes (optional)
square 4: very dark grey almost black cat with a white ring around the end of tail, orange eyes (optional)

if you choose to do eyes on one cat, please do all.

please, simple

Edited by Who?
I realized I needed to change the cats. srry ^^'
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Who? said:

I HAVE A LOGO REQUEST

four separated squares with black lines and four simple cats in each square (it doesn't have to be detailed)
square 1: white cat with black spotted tabby markings, longhair, blue eyes (optional)
square 2: light grey cat with dark grey speckles, white tuxedo, shorthair, dark brown eyes (optional)
square 3: white cat with black spots around their eyes, black tail, soft shorthair, aqua-ish eyes (optional)
square 4: very dark grey almost black cat with a white ring around the end of tail, orange eyes (optional)

if you choose to do eyes on one cat, please do all.

please, simple

I’ll see if I can do this, not sure about having it finished immediately though