Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

I HAVE A LOGO REQUEST

four separated squares with black lines and four simple cats in each square (it doesn't have to be detailed)
square 1: white cat with black spotted tabby markings, longhair, blue eyes (optional)
square 2: light grey cat with dark grey speckles, white tuxedo, shorthair, dark brown eyes (optional)
square 3: white cat with black spots around their eyes, black tail, soft shorthair, aqua-ish eyes (optional)
square 4: very dark grey almost black cat with a white ring around the end of tail, orange eyes (optional)

if you choose to do eyes on one cat, please do all.

please, simple

Edited by Who?
I realized I needed to change the cats. srry ^^'
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Who? said:

I HAVE A LOGO REQUEST

four separated squares with black lines and four simple cats in each square (it doesn't have to be detailed)
square 1: white cat with black spotted tabby markings, longhair, blue eyes (optional)
square 2: light grey cat with dark grey speckles, white tuxedo, shorthair, dark brown eyes (optional)
square 3: white cat with black spots around their eyes, black tail, soft shorthair, aqua-ish eyes (optional)
square 4: very dark grey almost black cat with a white ring around the end of tail, orange eyes (optional)

if you choose to do eyes on one cat, please do all.

please, simple

I’ll see if I can do this, not sure about having it finished immediately though

2 minutes ago, Who? said:

oh and um... when you save it can it be 128 by 128 to 512 by 512? (the largest it can be is 512 by 512)

I’m not sure if I can make that happen by saving it as a certain size, but if I find a way to do it I will. Otherwise, I’ll try and resize it somehow.

1 minute ago, K45on]koleromky said:

I’m not sure if I can make that happen by saving it as a certain size, but if I find a way to do it I will. Otherwise, I’ll try and resize it somehow.

thank you
but since I'm not quite sure maybe the size doesn't matter

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, K45on]koleromky said:

This is my final product. If you don’t like it, I can always try to fix it/do a remake of it!

Don’t mind if the proportions are off.

I also hope this is simple enough.

35BC82A1-A8DC-4602-84E7-5F01411A3A49.thumb.png.8cd356bd15902b28e76198a69e25f34c.png

okay- yes that is good, but could you change their expressions to a little more serious? they are leaders after all ^^'
otherwise it looks great!

• Eek! 1

Just now, Who? said:

could you change their expressions to a little more serious? they are leaders after all ^^'

I will, if I can- ibisPaint might yell at me for trying to change the lineart again.

• Renio2490 changed the title to Renio's Actual Rock (now I'm just complaining...)