Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

2 minutes ago, Who? said:

oh and um... when you save it can it be 128 by 128 to 512 by 512? (the largest it can be is 512 by 512)

I’m not sure if I can make that happen by saving it as a certain size, but if I find a way to do it I will. Otherwise, I’ll try and resize it somehow.

1 minute ago, K45on]koleromky said:

I’m not sure if I can make that happen by saving it as a certain size, but if I find a way to do it I will. Otherwise, I’ll try and resize it somehow.

thank you
but since I'm not quite sure maybe the size doesn't matter

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, K45on]koleromky said:

This is my final product. If you don’t like it, I can always try to fix it/do a remake of it!

Don’t mind if the proportions are off.

I also hope this is simple enough.

35BC82A1-A8DC-4602-84E7-5F01411A3A49.thumb.png.8cd356bd15902b28e76198a69e25f34c.png

okay- yes that is good, but could you change their expressions to a little more serious? they are leaders after all ^^'
otherwise it looks great!

• Eek! 1

Just now, Who? said:

could you change their expressions to a little more serious? they are leaders after all ^^'

I will, if I can- ibisPaint might yell at me for trying to change the lineart again.

• Renio2490 changed the title to Renio's Actual Rock (now I'm just complaining...)
Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, Who? said:

I used to be such a good person on here. now I suck trash as a person here and literally everywhere else
reality to me is death

😢 I know how that feels dude.. don’t let that get you down though, you can learn to be better and more kind to people here, which will make you feel much better as a person! And even then.. you’ve been kind to us folks recently, you just had been having bad days lately.. ;-;

12 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

😢 I know how that feels dude.. don’t let that get you down though, you can learn to be better and more kind to people here, which will make you feel much better as a person! And even then.. you’ve been kind to us folks recently, you just had been having bad days lately.. ;-;

excusmi
t'nod dnatsrednu