Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

Please stop getting me headphones
Here I am, sadly thinking about the pair of "Bluetooth" headphones in my room, then looking at the headphones I am wearing right now that are supposed to have a "microphone". Neither things work.
Stop getting me headphones

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

also these mozzarella sticks suck

anyway, here's some questions I'd like to ask life:
-Why do you always make me the one choking on stuff. So pathetic that I'll laugh so hard while eating rice I choke on it
-Why do you always make ME THE ONE SICK. dude you purely made my sisters sick just to get me to take a graval and two advils
-why is the Sims 4 Expansion packs (or stuff pack, but I'm pretty sure it's the expansion packs) on sale for half price? I mean, not like I don't enjoy having about 25 dollars left out of the 50 to buy stuff at chapters or Michael's
-my cat's so nice at night and in the mornings. But in the middle of the day he wants to kill me. He's also hurt me recently. I mean, just, why?
-did you purposely get me addicted to Last Week Tonight for a reason? If there is one I don't know it, and I don't want to because I don't have time for anything unimportant like your answers.

(this is all directed to life itself)

• Like 1

Well, at some point you too might become paranoid about chocking and decrease the rate of incidents to 6,25% at maximum hysteria

You just have to, um, chew food differently? That kind of stopped my long history of chocking on nothing, except for water, as you can't solve the stupid. 

11 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

I should be drawing stuff on Gimp for my requests
but
I'll just go and try to use some cat base I found

trying did not succeed
I will now try to go on Gimp without rage-quitting because my wrist is daed

I also feel slightly better, or at least not like I doubled my weight and can't even carry myself but I no longer have that feeling, nor the feeling that I'll die if I eat anything but soup. My goal today is to pass time until 8 pm and the time waster goals will be:
-finish Gimp art (maybe)
-eat something slightly nice
-keep drinking water without dying
-try to find phone charger
-try to find phone
-play Lioden and Flight Rising
-play Niche and any other game on Steam because I don't want to play the Sims 4 until I get the cats and dogs pack
-don't ignore your cat. love him please, brain. or at least get him to like you
-take a nap(?)
-draw random cats you generated on Scratch

you is to me, I guess but if you want to do any of this I guess go ahead my dude(tte)

3 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

oh yeah and I'll just post some random Nicheling screenshots to make this a little more "Niche-y"
20191215105225_1.thumb.jpg.574f1674821df18209cf975d87df9703.jpg  

I once had a nicheling that was a daughter of Adam and she looked super similar to Buzz! :0