Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

I took that quiz that Angel did for the clans and like WHY DOES THIS DESCRIBE ME- (other than the charming part and the graceful and magnetic and the attracting and...)
You belong to RiverClan!

You are exceedingly charming with a love for art and aesthetics.  Many find you graceful and magnetic, and you attract quite a few suitors.  You relish creature comforts, and you don't particularly like change.  You can be relentlessly stubborn when it comes to maintaining your spaces and defending them from outside forces.  You adore decorating - especially with treasures you find in nature such as shells, feathers and flowers.  And, as cliché as this sounds, you may enjoy being around water or swimming.  You are also very skilled in whatever field of work you are drawn to.  You do your best to live in the now and take in everything around you - sights, smells, tastes, touches.  You don't like to move too quickly, because what if you miss something beautiful?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I'm so sick I've been awake since 2 am, it's 4 am right now, and at 12 am I had a dream I was dancing??? well, "dream" since I was still partly awake
I have the fever and I'm trying not to throw up or die because of the heat I'm producing that could probably keep me warm in the arctic.  and my hair is all tangled because of the (my) saliva I'm putting on my ears so they don't burn out and die

save me.

• Sad 4

So nobody's going to say anything? Look, I'm literally dying. And this isn't even a "real" fever, it's my dumb periodic fever.
And I swear if I keep producing all this heat, I'm going to overheat and actually die.

so before I die of fricking overheating, would you like to comment?

• Sad 3

5 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I used to but I wasn't that into it and stopped. it was too much for me and didn't feel worth it

oh um uhhhhhh
I go on it daily
I still have one of renden's children, so he'll live on in my pride

• Eek! 1

Just now, Renio said:

I love happy gay couples

thats why I love happy gay couples

i don’t like happy straight couples

because there are none

Are you sure?

Today my dad bought my mom roses just because he felt like it had been too long since he last did that