Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

5 hours ago, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

Meh

I wants it

Oof sorry... Didn’t see your post I chased her away. But if you want I can give you the next pretty lioness I find :)

• Eek! 1

Also I must also show this place my pretty special base lionessA76E9CD8-60B2-45A0-AE34-0B353EB334D7.thumb.jpeg.b42969e76b15242047f7e785533d0f3d.jpeg

and I drew something not negative for once. And it has the shading !!!!!!!!! And doesn’t look terrible9CC3C473-A562-4BBB-A5F2-4E24138238EF.thumb.jpeg.edef411b04ade8f1321f1edd1b60c23d.jpeg

• Love 5

“Oh no” as in “why have I gotten myself into the mess of getting attached to myself and giving myself name, and going through the hassle of talking and doing anything at all. Why do I put effort into breathing and living a normal life when all I know is that I will turn up alone and sick, a dead corpse on the ground because of my fears of dying taking over me, actually killing me. Why bother for that when you stay up awhile trying to not remember all the stories you hear of people being murderer, and stalked, and all the others. Why bother for myself, an idiot, making nothing a secret. I am who I say I am, just in a different body. I’m not who you think I am, I am not a child despite age, I am not in a young body, I am not innocent, I am not who YOU THINK I AM. On the outside I am everything I seem, on the inside I’m never going to be who I look like. I’m not-

anyone.”

Oh no.

• Sad 4

This is Erza. She is a young adult, soon after growing up her father picked a mate for her. His name was Derny, and despite his fearsome claw, seemed as fearsome as a rabbit. Though they still did become mates, Erza never got attached. The day Erza announced she was pregnant to Derny, he said they should leave the island. He said he didn’t want to suffer because his mother was a proud healer, and accidentally had him with his father, who was an amazing fighter. While his mother said he should follow in her footsteps, he’d never listened. And when Erza was picked as his mate, he felt sick that he couldn’t turn back. He told her that his mother was always watching over him, but yet he wanted to escape her. For once Erza understood, and they left the island, Erza growing a little more attached to Derny, like maybe they weren’t forced to be mates.

They arrived on grassy island, covered in unknown scents of different biomes and foods. The two had to stick close and start their own tribe quickly, since Erza wanted to be safe as possible.

image.thumb.jpg.791967540e75441895594e671279dbdf.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.73c22ce7c17a211d3faccb160751a539.jpg

Derny swiped away a leach and jumped into the grass, clearing a bit. Erza hopped in front of him, sniffing for danger. She went towards a different scent, smelling a little like food. She bumped into a rock but fell beside two shriveled up berry bushes, perfect for a safe nest. She looked at Derny. “This would be a perfect spot to have our firstborn- it’s got a rock to block out any predators, and two berry bushes... they haven’t got a lot on them, but won’t they do? I can also see a yellow tree in the distance.” She exclaimed.

Derny looked reluctant, but after hearing her entire explanation why it’d be good he couldn’t refuse. “I suppose,” he said. “But only temporary, okay?”

Erza snorted and sighed. “Yeah, yeah, only temporary, fine, as long as you agree that it’ll be a good spot for a nest.”image.thumb.jpg.dba52e65a7a8badd0af3e255bcf2809e.jpg

The next day Erza was busy picking berries and building a nest. “Ooh! I’m so excited... I wonder if it’ll be a boy or girl... or have your claw?” She rambled excitedly. Derny just kept nodding and cleared away the grass, heading towards the tree in the distance. For the first time in a while Erza was happy with Derny... and he just had to ruin it? She was going to have her child tomorrow and Derny didn’t care at all?

Derny seemed to whisper something to himself then told Erza something. “Erza... after you have your child, let’s move to this perfect nest I found over here, okay?” He asked quietly. She seemed mad at him for not talking all day long. She turned to him and her eyes lit up as she saw the perfectly build nest underneath him.

”Perfect!” She smiled. “It’s much better than this one by the looks of it.”image.thumb.jpg.53f854772fde08e7bde5c6b5861e49d1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 3

Derny and Erza woke up to a tiny ball of fur at Erza’s stomach. She smiled at Derny, licking the baby softly and hushing it as it started whining. Erza looked up at Derny and whispered to him. “Looks to be a girl. A beautiful girl, with your muzzle and my paws.”

Derny looked at the tiny ball of fluff. “We should name her something... gentle. She looks gentle, with her velvet paws and sweet black eyes. How about... Mae?” He asked softly.

Erza thought about it and nodded. “Mae, soft and brilliant. No sharp sounds to say. Just simple Mae.” She whispered. For a second she thought she saw a twinkle in Mae’s eye, like it was saying something, but she didn’t tell Derny.image.thumb.jpg.a0d45ae022f2d34f999db02d3bc83d59.jpg

• Eek! 2
  • Love 3

Just now, Renio said:

I’ve always wanted to be an author or artist, and I mean- I think I’m getting better at writing?

I can't decide on what I want to be. Author? Actor? Teacher? I can't make up my mind

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

I can't decide on what I want to be. Author? Actor? Teacher? I can't make up my mind

I know I want to be a highschool drop-out and then become an author with a fast food job on the side, plus art

so I’ve already got my life planned out like an idiot

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Renio said:

I know I want to be a highschool drop-out and then become an author with a fast food job on the side, plus art

so I’ve already got my life planned out like an idiot

Well, at least one person I know already has their wedding planned out (she's in seventh grade). I remember a tv show (Psych!!) where a woman Juliet was undercover with her friend (at the time...) Shawn and was pretending to be married to him with a child at a nanny place and she distracted them for Shawn by telling them all about her (nonexistent) wedding. and the name of their daughter. and the color of the drapes in their daughter's bedroom. and how she gave birth to her child. EVERY. SINGLE. DETAIL.

you do not have that much planned out in comparison xD

• Like 1

Sometimes you may think nobody cares about you, but you're wrong.

The people of these forums have gotten attached to you. You're "our Renio" now. (I really hope this doesn't sound creepy. Of course you need to keep your personal information and stuff to yourself and all...) If something is wrong, we worry for you.

Stay safe, fren!

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

4 hours ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

You're not physically grown up yet, though, are you? Some people hit their growth spurts pretty late... so are your parents tall?

I guess it doesn't really matter as much later in life unless you end up really short (below 158cm- ish)

Uhhh my moms short but my fathers tall so I don’t know

• Like 1