Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

Just now, Renio said:

I’ve always wanted to be an author or artist, and I mean- I think I’m getting better at writing?

I can't decide on what I want to be. Author? Actor? Teacher? I can't make up my mind

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

I can't decide on what I want to be. Author? Actor? Teacher? I can't make up my mind

I know I want to be a highschool drop-out and then become an author with a fast food job on the side, plus art

so I’ve already got my life planned out like an idiot

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Renio said:

I know I want to be a highschool drop-out and then become an author with a fast food job on the side, plus art

so I’ve already got my life planned out like an idiot

Well, at least one person I know already has their wedding planned out (she's in seventh grade). I remember a tv show (Psych!!) where a woman Juliet was undercover with her friend (at the time...) Shawn and was pretending to be married to him with a child at a nanny place and she distracted them for Shawn by telling them all about her (nonexistent) wedding. and the name of their daughter. and the color of the drapes in their daughter's bedroom. and how she gave birth to her child. EVERY. SINGLE. DETAIL.

you do not have that much planned out in comparison xD

• Like 1

Sometimes you may think nobody cares about you, but you're wrong.

The people of these forums have gotten attached to you. You're "our Renio" now. (I really hope this doesn't sound creepy. Of course you need to keep your personal information and stuff to yourself and all...) If something is wrong, we worry for you.

Stay safe, fren!

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

4 hours ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

You're not physically grown up yet, though, are you? Some people hit their growth spurts pretty late... so are your parents tall?

I guess it doesn't really matter as much later in life unless you end up really short (below 158cm- ish)

Uhhh my moms short but my fathers tall so I don’t know

• Like 1

On 1/23/2020 at 3:05 AM, heyitsgeorgie said:

y-you don't even like the triangle?? or the orange cream??? 

I don’t fruit + chocolate

and the triangle was definitely the most “I could shove this down my throat and not puke it up later”

I forced myself to eat the fudge one because it was “decent” to me

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1