Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

On 1/23/2020 at 3:05 AM, heyitsgeorgie said:

y-you don't even like the triangle?? or the orange cream??? 

I don’t fruit + chocolate

and the triangle was definitely the most “I could shove this down my throat and not puke it up later”

I forced myself to eat the fudge one because it was “decent” to me

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

On 1/24/2020 at 8:23 PM, Renio said:

Pulling this one tooth that’s on one string doesn’t hurt, but the shock will hurt me

update: it fell out and im fine, but it broke in half earlier today...

• Eek! 1

Just now, Renio said:

also I'm thinking about like when I first came here with a new account everyone was like "oh yeah that's renio"
not saying I'm not but just like

everyone just accepted that I was their new renio

• Confused 1

it's very awkward for me when im watching countryhumans and I find a Canada x (country) ship
but CanUkr (Canada x Ukraine) exists? I only know Ukraine is a thing because in grade two I got this project with an eight grader and we got Ukraine so we had to colour eggs. why??? I don't know but I was a brat and refused to do anything

so yeah. also Canada x America is... not dead? I don't like it Donald trump single-handedly just started war so

3 minutes ago, Renio said:

I don't like it Donald trump single-handedly just started war so

How do you think we feel? Were going to get drafted (Not really tho bc they got rid of the draft)

agh I want to draw but everything I draw is too... under my standards? basically I've made like 5 wip sketches today, deemed none of them good, and progressed a useless gay ship?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

How do you think we feel? Were going to get drafted (Not really tho bc they got rid of the draft)

I can't tell if you're trying to imply that you're mad but im sorry
Donald trumperino sucks

I was going to say a minute ago that I felt oddly calm because I was listening to nice music but then I accidentally exited my browser. I still feel oddly calm, though

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

Everyone is making jokes about getting draft letters. And someone said they saw a meme where it said: "WW3 Starts and the women head back to the kitchen so they won't get drafted.".

Or something like that. It was slightly funny but horrible. I laughed in the inside but gave the person a disappointed look. But we don't have to be worried about getting drafted. Pretty sure you have to be 16 or 18. 

Just now, Broken said:

Everyone is making jokes about getting draft letters. And someone said they saw a meme where it said: "WW3 Starts and the women head back to the kitchen so they won't get drafted.".

Or something like that. It was slightly funny but horrible. I laughed in the inside but gave the person a disappointed look. But we don't have to be worried about getting drafted. Pretty sure you have to be 16 or 18. 

yea the kitchen thing is funny in moderation but also a little sad. My ELA Teacher told us "Your only three years away from getting drafted." A few days after the memes started and everyone started laughing bc coping mechanism and it was funny

I want to rp but no one has made any *new rps that I can participate in... and I'd make my own but no one ever sees them-
oh no I reminded myself of the one thread dedicated to one of the best ships ever (fun fact: Demdi was actually supposed to be Demi's brother... and fun fact #2: Demi came from a human generator (I was generating humans and making them into Nichelings)! I generated a greek girl and I was like "yes you be pretty" so that's why she's got a last name. but I loved her too much and thus the rp was born :3)

ok i'm going to stop talking about the america

let's just... talk about how everyone I like is straight, huh? you'll never know who though, and no amount of peer pressure and can reveal it

1 minute ago, Renio said:

I want to rp but no one has made any *new rps that I can participate in... and I'd make my own but no one ever sees them-
oh no I reminded myself of the one thread dedicated to one of the best ships ever (fun fact: Demdi was actually supposed to be Demi's brother... and fun fact #2: Demi came from a human generator (I was generating humans and making them into Nichelings)! I generated a greek girl and I was like "yes you be pretty" so that's why she's got a last name. but I loved her too much and thus the rp was born :3)

You can join in the Starry Skies Roleplay. And me and Flower will rp in one that you create. 

I'm going to keep talking to myself or how it seems because this is a rare occasion where I'm feeling "happy". or more so, in the mood I definitely don't feel like dying in.

• Eek! 1